LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Chiefs year 2 rebuiliding >>>>>>49ers year 6 rebuilding

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
What's with the week 1 early ejaculations......???

its contagious
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Thank you captain obvious.
Charlie Weiss >>>>>>> Raye

plain and simple
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
oh please just like the seahawks did this past sunday the chiefs are playing better than they will all yr due to the fact their at home, 1st gm of the season and its monday night

yeah but they do have a QB who can make the touch pass in the RZ.

Barely... that TE, a pass-catcher that isn't a bulldozing truck, helped him out.

well we had VD. Did not use him. They get the TD and we get a full back flat on his back with a ball way way over his head and no one around him for 10 yards.

Right.... but the play wasn't to VD. I'm not saying Alex Smith didn't make a bad pass, I'm just saying you can't compare a touch pass to a FB (which it was and would've been caught by ANY of the skill players) to a touch pass to a TE.
there is still hope......look at the Jets tonight at home??
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
What's with the week 1 early ejaculations......???

its contagious

It sure is...I blame this all on Fantasy football...now everyone thinks they're a GM.....championship!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
oh please just like the seahawks did this past sunday the chiefs are playing better than they will all yr due to the fact their at home, 1st gm of the season and its monday night

yeah but they do have a QB who can make the touch pass in the RZ.

Barely... that TE, a pass-catcher that isn't a bulldozing truck, helped him out.

well we had VD. Did not use him. They get the TD and we get a full back flat on his back with a ball way way over his head and no one around him for 10 yards.

Right.... but the play wasn't to VD. I'm not saying Alex Smith didn't make a bad pass, I'm just saying you can't compare a touch pass to a FB (which it was and would've been caught by ANY of the skill players) to a touch pass to a TE.

well, it was a great call and the play would have worked with the right people in the play. I have no idea how Alex Smith could have screwed up that pass........but he did.
Looks like SD is doing their best impression of us in KC
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
whoa... really?

Scott Pioli... Charlie Weis... Romeo Crennell... A great GM vs NO gm, and two of the best coordinators in the game vs ... an avg DC and a below avg OC.

The Chargers are not nearly the team they were a year ago... its the first game of the year in a newly renovated Arrowhead and the weather is crap. The chiefs are a .500 team AT BEST.

Im going all in, The 9ers WILL have a better record than the Chiefs when the season ends.

And if you think this is JUST year 2... try again, they've been rebuilding since Vermeil stopped crying in KC (2006)

WOW... KC just scored again... so is it safe to assume that ALL the Chargers fans are on suicide watch also... calling for heads to roll?
Chefs have been rebuilding since Len Dawson.....

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Looks like SD is doing their best impression of us in KC

At least they scored a TD. we scored the least amount of points during week one. So ugly....
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Please stop with these threads

or

Warnings will be passed out
Share 49ersWebzone