There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the first starter to get replaced? (Not a Smith thread)

jimmy raye
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Brown. I think he'll be replaced by James as soon as he's healthy.

But Rachal might technically be replaced sooner because of injury.

Agree on Brown, hasn't done anything to keep his spot

i thought he showed some promise last year, but he has been awful all preseason and was absolutely terrible yesterday. i think Clements imminent departure and Brown's sliding play were directly responsible for the amount of CB's we kept on the roster.
Lewis

He looks soooooooo slow . He has no buissness at all in coverage.
smith

watching joe flacco take chances and make plays makes me realize what a POS smth really is.
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
None ! Starters keep their jobs for 5 years no matter if they suck!!!! "IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!!!!"

lol too funny
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
smith

watching joe flacco take chances and make plays makes me realize what a POS smth really is.

Like the overthrow to the FB in the endzone, something you were b***hing about? Or his rolling to the right and overthrowing guys...or the dink and dunk passes.....or that INT he threw? Aside from maybe 3-4 plays Smith=Flacco so far.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by strickac:
Clements...

He cares more about his stat line (Ints) than stopping the WR. He's similar to Bly, in that he's more than willing to take a risk, rather than doing the smart thing. With our safeties and an iffy pass rush, he just can't be don't that.

True
But what about spencer? he was abused all day out there, and he looked fkn sad to. sack up. they both stunk

Yeah, he Spencer and Brown also looked bad. IMO, Spencer is still our best cover corner.

The entire team looked defeated from the 2nd Qtr on..
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Chilo, at best a back up-no push, and consistently gets pushed back. When Eric gets back, I'd rather much see Baas continue at center or move back to guard.
Originally posted by jreff22:
smith

Like the overthrow to the FB in the endzone, something you were b***hing about? Or his rolling to the right and overthrowing guys...or the dink and dunk passes.....or that INT he threw? Aside from maybe 3-4 plays Smith=Flacco so far.

seriously. not only should this thread NOT be about Smith, but Flacco has been completely unimpressive in this game.
smith

Some of you guys just dont get it do you? HE specifically said that this is a non-smith thread, but you just can't help yourselves. Flacco has two turnovers tonight btw... and he just threw low and behind rice to stall another drive.... he also missed almost the exact same pass that Smith missed to a wide open fullback that would have been a touchdown... You are comically biased. Smith was bad yesterday, but please compare him to somebody that is having a strong game.
i just tuned in about 10 mins ago, my bad. But i'd still rather have flacco
I think we need some new blood in the secondary.... in response to the OP.
i just tuned in about 10 mins ago, my bad. But i'd still rather have flacco

I luv you syber, come over to the NFL week 1 thread.
Good thread, how long do we let Davis play at RT? He was getting beat like a drum last night. How about our franchise NT? He sure LOOKED rusty to me. Franklin wasn't commanding double teams and our pass rush paid the price. That said, hasselback made that line look good getting the ball out extremely fast.

Oh, and clements... Jed York wants his boatload of cash back. We are worried about finding money to extend Goldson? I think Clements has it.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Good thread, how long do we let Davis play at RT? He was getting beat like a drum last night. How about our franchise NT? He sure LOOKED rusty to me. Franklin wasn't commanding double teams and our pass rush paid the price. That said, hasselback made that line look good getting the ball out extremely fast.

Oh, and clements... Jed York wants his boatload of cash back. We are worried about finding money to extend Goldson? I think Clements has it.

One game, and you're already thinking about wanting to bench your 1st round pick? What were you expecting Anthony Munoz after 4 preseason games????? Playing T in the NFL is no cakewalk, you let the Kid garner experience and learn. How else do you expect him to develop? And whose the better option, Snyder, Boone?