There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the first starter to get replaced? (Not a Smith thread)

The list of guys I think could be losing some reps very soon or replaced at some point in the season.

Norris
Haralson
Brown
Rachal
Lewis
Clements

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT ABOUT ALEX, SO PLEASE USE ONE OF THE OTHER THREADS TO DISCUSS HIM!!!
The only one I wouldn't replace is Chilo. I'd say Nate but who are we going to replace him with. Probably should be Norris, he's just not athletic enough because he's old and he can't do very much stuff. I'd take Caulcrick over him.
Brown. I think he'll be replaced by James as soon as he's healthy.

But Rachal might technically be replaced sooner because of injury.
I want to see Ahmad Brooks and Travis Laboy on the field on all potential passing downs. I guess that means Lawson and Haralson can take a seat. I'd bench Haralson first as he seems to be mediocre at just about everything these days.
Its too early to tell.
None ! Starters keep their jobs for 5 years no matter if they suck!!!! "IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!!!!"
Originally posted by jreff22:
The list of guys I think could be losing some reps very soon or replaced at some point in the season.

Norris
Haralson
Brown
Rachal
Lewis
Clements

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT ABOUT ALEX, SO PLEASE USE ONE OF THE OTHER THREADS TO DISCUSS HIM!!!
I think that Lewis should make way for Mays, Lewis is getting old so I think we should give Mays a chance so we can see what he's got. Brown isnt that great so I wouldnt be surprised if he goes. Bottom line these are all credible changes.
alex smith he sux
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Norris
Haralson
Brown
Rachal
Lewis
Clements

I think that Lewis should make way for Mays, Lewis is getting old so I think we should give Mays a chance so we can see what he's got. Brown isnt that great so I wouldnt be surprised if he goes. Bottom line these are all credible changes.

OH YEAH!!!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Brown. I think he'll be replaced by James as soon as he's healthy.

But Rachal might technically be replaced sooner because of injury.

Agree on Brown, hasn't done anything to keep his spot
We all know Moran Norris won't ever be replaced because Frank Gore loves him

I would agree with Brown as well dude hasn't shown anything exciting. I'd love to see Reggie Smith get out there at SS. Watching Michael Lewis get BURNED by Mike Williams, the slowest receiver of all time, was pathetic. But can Singletary learn to change? Probably not.
Michael Lewis
Clements...

He cares more about his stat line (Ints) than stopping the WR. He's similar to Bly, in that he's more than willing to take a risk, rather than doing the smart thing. With our safeties and an iffy pass rush, he just can't be don't that.
Originally posted by strickac:
Clements...

He cares more about his stat line (Ints) than stopping the WR. He's similar to Bly, in that he's more than willing to take a risk, rather than doing the smart thing. With our safeties and an iffy pass rush, he just can't be don't that.

Clements makes us a lot better against the run and the pass. Sure, he gambles a lot, but it pays dividends fairly often. If it proves to be true that we can't afford for him to gamble, I'm sure the coaches will pass along the message.
Originally posted by strickac:
Clements...

True
But what about spencer? he was abused all day out there, and he looked fkn sad to. sack up. they both stunk