There are 286 users in the forums

Words of a Franchise QB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does this sound like the words of a Franchise QB? Would Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Breese say this in an interview? I don't care if there's validity to it or not. As a Franchise QB, you don't b***h about having to call your own plays ALL the time. You welcome it.

"I have to do a lot already," he said. "That's why we have an offensive coordinator."

Last Plus sign "+" at the bottom of the article
What do you think on Offensive Coordinator is for then?
Uhh Game Planning before the fact. Installing the offense. Same thing Moore did in Indy.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Everyone is a little bonkers here..

I am not a Smith supporter, I want him to succeed but don't think he will, at least not with the diggleberry of bulls**t that happened Sunday.

However, if your f**king coaches are f**king up and being complete morons in a division game, the 1st game of the year, you talk and b***h about it!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:

I really dont know anymore, its been so long since we have a had good OC.
Originally posted by zozell:
Uhh Game Planning before the fact. Installing the offense. Same thing Moore did in Indy.
nvm not worth the time
The first comment at the bottom pretty much sums up my thoughts on this:

"damn alex, too much responsibility? that overall first pick money was good though, right? checks cleared at the bank?

alex smith is a big softee...with no competitive fire. a truly great qb says, "yeah i'll call the plays if that's what the team needs."

instead we get "i have to do a lot already"...like what?

throw another 4 yard pass on third and long? another pick six? another overthrown pass to a receiver? another handoff to gore?

sorry to bother you mr. smith, we will try you again later on when you aren't so busy.

jackass..."
nvm not worth the time
I agree
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Bench Alex, Bench Jimmy, and Bench jReff
nvm not worth the time
I agree

Ok smart ass, how do you expect him to get personnel packages in the game?

• dman
  • Veteran
So Smith isn't Manning, Brees, or Brady?

OK thanks.
Originally posted by fly15:

Bench Alex, Bench Jimmy, and Bench jReff

do manning, brady, or brees have to deal with this high school coaching staff?
nvm not worth the time
I agree

Ok smart ass, how do you expect him to get personnel packages in the game?

And I'm pretty sure Alex Smith doesn't gameplan for the Seahawks and know what situational plays are called where. With the people on the field he can audible, but he's busy practicing timing and s**t with his receivers, not figuring out how the game is going to be called. You know what, Jimmy Raye doesn't do that, either.
nvm

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 13, 2010 at 15:12:11 ]
Share 49ersWebzone