There are 242 users in the forums

Coach Sings thanks Pete Carroll for kicking our ass

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Coach Sings thanks Pete Carroll for kicking our ass

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Who knows. Maybe it'll get this team off its high-horse and help them realize they can't just step on the field and expect to win without putting in the work for it.

Execution comes from putting that extra work in; we had horrendous execution. Our line didn't move. Anthony Davis was terrible. Our secondary constantly gambled and lost. Gore couldn't run. Crabtree couldn't catch. Smith couldn't throw (much less trust anyone he threw to). Morgan couldn't get his feet in bounds. Norris couldn't do anything. Raye couldn't wake up. Singletary couldn't overcome being outcoached.

Our team was in a state of complete and utter chaos, unraveling faster than the drop of Rosie O'Donnell's popularity long ago.

This team has struggled to adjust when other teams adjust, and that.. unfortunately.. is a strong sign of poor coaching, and it has me very concerned. I love Singletary, but if he and his staff can't outsmart their opponents on the other sideline, we better prepare for a loss 9 times out of 10 in that situation. I'm sick of seeing us outsmarted, out-prepared, and outdone.

in a nutshell right here...
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Who knows. Maybe it'll get this team off its high-horse and help them realize they can't just step on the field and expect to win without putting in the work for it.

Execution comes from putting that extra work in; we had horrendous execution. Our line didn't move. Anthony Davis was terrible. Our secondary constantly gambled and lost. Gore couldn't run. Crabtree couldn't catch. Smith couldn't throw (much less trust anyone he threw to). Morgan couldn't get his feet in bounds. Norris couldn't do anything. Raye couldn't wake up. Singletary couldn't overcome being outcoached.

Our team was in a state of complete and utter chaos, unraveling faster than the drop of Rosie O'Donnell's popularity long ago.

This team has struggled to adjust when other teams adjust, and that.. unfortunately.. is a strong sign of poor coaching, and it has me very concerned. I love Singletary, but if he and his staff can't outsmart their opponents on the other sideline, we better prepare for a loss 9 times out of 10 in that situation. I'm sick of seeing us outsmarted, out-prepared, and outdone.

in a nutshell right here...

These..

Does anyone know how the asswhupping in practice has been going?

You can tell Sing likes this because he now has the excuse of beating the fu*k out of these guys, old school brolic style.
i seriously doubt Jimmy Raye has ever out smarted anyone. ever.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

i know we argued in your thread but i can't help it
I do what I can
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

i know we argued in your thread but i can't help it

damm thats hella funny hahaha!
Share 49ersWebzone