LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 443 users in the forums

My Recommendations for the Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we are going to win then tough decisions have to be made. This is Sings job and he gets paid to make the difficult decisions.

1. If Crabtree is too soft to play then put in Zeigler.

2. If the plays are coming in too slowly please fix it however it has to be done.

3. Get Norris out of the game on critical downs especially if you are planning to throw the ball to him. Please get Caulcrik in there for goal line stands. He can catch and run and block.

4. If Smith is going to be our QB the instruct him that if the play is not ready then make up his own play and get it done. Please don't wait for J. Raye if the play is not ready play as though you know where you are going.

5. Get rid of Snyder and get a back up OG in there and get Boone up for the game. Get some people who want to play.

6. If the CBs are going to get burnt continuously then get the rookies in there so that they can learn while getting burnt.

7. Our number 5 defense got torched. Why did they get torched? Get players in there who will play. Get RJF to replace Sop if that is what is needed. Sing, make the tough decisions and lets get on with the decisions.
my recommendation dont give up and scout the opponents better

we played like it was a preseason game and we were totally unprepared
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
If we are going to win then tough decisions have to be made. This is Sings job and he gets paid to make the difficult decisions.

2. If the plays are coming in too slowly please fix it however it has to be done.

3. Get Norris out of the game on critical downs especially if you are planning to throw the ball to him. Please get Caulcrik in there for goal line stands. He can catch and run and block.

4. If Smith is going to be our QB the instruct him that if the play is not ready then make up his own play and get it done. Please don't wait for J. Raye if the play is not ready play as though you know where you are going.

5. Get rid of Snyder and get a back up OG in there and get Boone up for the game. Get some people who want to play.

6. If the CBs are going to get burnt continuously then get the rookies in there so that they can learn while getting burnt.

7. Our number 5 defense got torched. Why did they get torched? Get players in there who will play. Get RJF to replace Sop if that is what is needed. Sing, make the tough decisions and lets get on with the decisions.

because they never were a #5 defense.

Why Caulcrick?! We should put Gore AND Westbrook out there in critical situations and let the defense try and figure out their matchup issues.
how about they stop chocking and play up to their potential for once
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
my recommendation dont give up and scout the opponents better

we played like it was a preseason game and we were totally unprepared

That's been a common theme for quite some games going back to last season. I'm afraid it's not going to change. Now I know why Raye and Sing want a power run first offense: why plan when you can be a Bully.

Hey Singletary! We can't be the Bully! Hardly anyone can in the NFL because everyone is THAT good.
the problem with this team, especially on O is its full of inconsistent players, everyone takes turn making a mistake and that hasnt changed for a few years now, alex might throw a great ball but VD will drop, next time alex throws a poor ball or someone jumps offside, its just a vicious cycle of mistakes and everyone takes their turn
Originally posted by crabman82:
the problem with this team, especially on O is its full of inconsistent players, everyone takes turn making a mistake and that hasnt changed for a few years now, alex might throw a great ball but VD will drop, next time alex throws a poor ball or someone jumps offside, its just a vicious cycle of mistakes and everyone takes their turn

Like I always say, "A bad team will find a good way to lose every time." Just when I think there is no way to screw up a victory, they get Anti-Raye creative and find a way. It's quite impressive. It's like Ochocinco trying to be original in his TD celebrations every damn game! It's not eary...
fire jimmy raye, simple as that
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
how about they stop chocking and play up to their potential for once

+1

Originally posted by crabman82:

This times a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's not one thing, it's another. I point that to he coaches. I know it's player execution but somewhere in there, there is a lack of focus. How this team practices could be a direct relation to how inconsistent it is in games. I have rarely read that a practice was almost flawless like back in the day where a ball doesn't touch the ground. This expectation is on the HC. Does Singletary allow for an occasional dropped ball in practice? It seems as though Crabtree values games more than practice from his quotes after Sunday's game.

This lack of focus in the coaches.
Alex is suppose to be a smart guy, so why does he get that DUMB, deer-in-the-headlights look after every play. He looks like the lights are on but no one is home. Does he not have an ounce of feel for the game. I've seen guys playing flag football with more instinct than Alex. Take charge! Huddle the team up and call a play. Nolan wanted Alex because he could push him around and he knew that he could never do that with "Mr. Cal Bears".
Please don't let this be another Alex Smith bashing thread...

Alex Smith, David Carr, and Nate Davis in at the same time.

Alex calls the play, David Carr snaps the ball and hands off to Nate Davis. Nate Davis throws it.

Put Mays & NaVorro in
Share 49ersWebzone