George Seifert in the house

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by danimal:
he was probably in the area and just needed to use a familiar bathroom

this

I can relate to that. I heard the niners exec bathroom stalls have walls that go *all the way to the ground*.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by BSofSF:
How can people sit around and speculate on Singletary's future when the man has lead us to a 4-1 record this year?

You're joking, right?

Hell no I'm not joking. Look, if we didn't throw in the towel when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor then I'll be damned if I thrown in the towel after one divisional loss to an inferior team playing third string free agents on the left side of their line. The Faithful have to rally and pick up their team! We still have wins in the bank against the Colts, Vikings, Raiders and Chargers. Go Niners!!!
How can people sit around and speculate on Singletary's future when the man has lead us to a 4-1 record this year?

You're joking, right?

Hell no I'm not joking. Look, if we didn't throw in the towel when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor then I'll be damned if I thrown in the towel after one divisional loss to an inferior team playing third string free agents on the left side of their line. The Faithful have to rally and pick up their team! We still have wins in the bank against the Colts, Vikings, Raiders and Chargers. Go Niners!!!

f**kING NAZIS

You're joking, right?

and that time when that King of France stole our tea and tossed it into the desert....yeah we didn't quit then either
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Chief:
He has dementia and thinks it's 1993, they found him in the bathroom nude with a jock strap around his neck holding a clipping of Brian Jennings hair. Someone reported they heard him mumble something about

"parking Lott in Mays, I coach defensive backs, 1981... Reserved spot, superbowl 1992 or? Pig meat is good I ate boat wood for Alan Alda. Mash is good show."

They have him in custody now, apparently he was trying to build a bomb.

Yup
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
That's a nice reach back into Niner tradition. Letting Seifert go was when the first wheel came off the Niner express.

Of course -- Seifert inheirited a powerhouse of a team. That's one thing against him. He didn't build it. Walsh did.

The one thing he has going for him? He didn't allow it to fall apart. He kept it going. It didn't hurt one bit that he had the likes of Steve Young and Jerry Rice -- but he kept the express rolling for two more trophies and a near decade of NBW (nothing but wins).

Oh how we forget. He built that Carolina team that was pretty damn dominant for a stint before John Fox... the one with Kerry Collins at QB - that spanked a Steve Young - Jerry Rice - Brent Jones led 49ers team.

I know you Niner fans still have nightmares when I mention the name Wesley Walls! LOL!

Dang Skippy we do! Wanna know why? Not because he ran circles around us after he landed with Carolina. That's not it at all.

What really makes us cringe is the dude was on OUR ROSTER. That's right. He was a BACKUP. As good as he was -- and he was one of the best -- he wasn't good enough to crack the starting lineup of a Super Bowl caliber team.

Why did we let him go? For the same reason we let another backup by the name of Bill Romanowski walk. The salary cap that the rest of the league imposed on Eddie D. to punish the Niners and the former owner's free-spending ways screwed us like nothing has ever screwed us before.

The league wanted to destroy a dynasty. So -- they did.

That's what makes you cringe more than anything else. Imagine would could have -- should have -- happened if we had managed to hold onto these guys....
Any sort of an update on this? I'd really like to know what Seifert was doing here the day after the SeaChickens exposed us...
Originally posted by danimal:

You're joking, right?

and that time when that King of France stole our tea and tossed it into the desert....yeah we didn't quit then either

exactly. we went and scored, like, seven touchdowns against the King of France, and Steve Young finally got that rhinoceros off his back.
He probally had a fishing pole FedEx'ed there and had to be there to sign for it.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Any sort of an update on this? I'd really like to know what Seifert was doing here the day after the SeaChickens exposed us...

I like the sound of George Seifert, quality control coach!
I hope to God Singletary at least picks Seiferts mind. I feel like the guy's pride is getting in the way now. He's too stubborn to try to change... and one thing that coaches do best is adjust (in game and out)...
The Boss-a-Nova!!
Originally posted by montana4ever:
The Boss-a-Nova!!

Now we know who to blame the loss on!
If anything, I bet he was there to go over preparations for the Jerry Rice retirement on Monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone