There are 180 users in the forums

Is it a good thing that Sing goes down with the AS sinking ship?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is it a good thing that Sing goes down with the AS sinking ship?

It is obvious that Alex Smith is not the QB of this franchise's future. The question is: Will Singletary get the boot after the season end because of Smith's failure?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah I want him gone if he fails this season.
yes, it will force Jed to start a complete rebuild.

Will Jed follow his Fathers steps and hire a nobody at HC? If so, then don't expect another Championship for the rest of Jeds life.
What else is he going to do? Give the keys to Nate Davis? Perhaps after the Niners are completely eliminated -- but not now.

This team either sinks or swims with Alex at the helm. Period. End of story. It will probably sink -- but who really knows?

jrg is right in one respect. It's just one game. We've got another one next week.
Overreaction time
Geez, it's one game.
only if we hire a veteran - offensive minded coach and sign/trade for a serviceable veteran QB. Must keep Manusky as DC.
First comes to mind - Gruden and Marc Bulger. Not optimum but can still be very competitive.

Only way we can still compete without wasting the core of talent (Willis, VD, Gore (on his last legs) and a potentially very good O-line) already built up.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Geez, it's one game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Yah I want him gone if he fails this season.
this
Yes, I want a coach, not a cheerleader.

Originally posted by English:
Overreaction time

well we all can't under react like you seem to do every season.
bring in jon gruden
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i stopped reading this nonsense after "It is obvious that Alex Smith is not the QB of this franchise's future."

this is still to be determined.
Originally posted by boast:
i stopped reading this nonsense after "It is obvious that Alex Smith is not the QB of this franchise's future."

Exactly.

He has one year.

So far, it has only been one game.
Originally posted by boast:

how did this post from 2007 get here?
Share 49ersWebzone