LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Do you still think we will win the west?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
dunno. But what's scary is the future. Unless we can bring in a good QB via free agency, we're screwed for the next few years.

I'm with you on this one. I'm not sure either. To have a "Let down" type game for the 1st showing is very disturbing. I'm still having trouble understanding why Alex looked as poor as he did. I mean majority of his throws where High. Some of them were caught, but my goodness. They were high, low, overthrown, behind and everything else. Coaching was equally as bad. After the Seahawks took Gore away, D-Walker and Vernon, we had NOTHING!
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by susweel:
Only if Sing wears a bigger wooden cross so god can see it better.

God is still angry at Singletary because he didn't draft his son Jesus I mean Tebow.

The Parking Lot is the place to spew your anti-Christian bigotry. Don't bring that garbage in here.

Anti Christian bigotry? It was a joke, come on now.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

God is still angry at Singletary because he didn't draft his son Jesus I mean Tebow.

The Parking Lot is the place to spew your anti-Christian bigotry. Don't bring that garbage in here.

I bet God has a much better sense of humor than you do.
Who knows, but one thing for sure - the 49ers are not "all that", and just going to win the West by default. They will end up in last place if they keep playing like they did yesterday.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Yes

We're in the worse division in the history of the NFL. Hassleback will not last the entire season and Seattle will not run away like Arizona has.

We'll beat Seattle when they come to Frisco. We'll get this game back.

no we wont, even if we win the rematch we dont get the game back, this will bite us in the butt later down the road

16 game season and no one game determines your outcome. Dallas ain't calling it quits because they lost to Washington in Washington last night. Indy ain't calling it quits because they lost to Houston in Houston yesterday.Yeah it was a bad loss, but I think part of the problem was we severly overrated this team. We expected us to go 6-0 in the division. Clearly we're not that good, but in the long run neither is Arizona or Seattle. 15 more games to go and 5 more division games. Yes we can get that game back.

we arent cowboys or the colts, we are the SF 49RERS that has not made it to the playoffs for years...are you for real right now?

[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Sep 13, 2010 at 11:22:33 ]
I guarantee we will win the west!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
I guarantee we will win the west!

Now I feel a lot better, thanks....................
Yes.

Yes

We're in the worse division in the history of the NFL. Hassleback will not last the entire season and Seattle will not run away like Arizona has.

no we wont, even if we win the rematch we dont get the game back, this will bite us in the butt later down the road

16 game season and no one game determines your outcome. Dallas ain't calling it quits because they lost to Washington in Washington last night. Indy ain't calling it quits because they lost to Houston in Houston yesterday.

Yeah it was a bad loss, but I think part of the problem was we severly overrated this team. We expected us to go 6-0 in the division. Clearly we're not that good, but in the long run neither is Arizona or Seattle. 15 more games to go and 5 more division games. Yes we can get that game back.

I want to believe this---I really do however, Dallas didni't lose to Seattle, Indy didn't lose to a rookie coach who cheats. We were outplayed, outchoached and all those ex players of ours are laughing in our faces!

I don't however, think we're as bad as we looked but how many of us TRULY believe we beat the Saints? 0-2 it is and then we'll face teh same type of crowd at Arrowhead. WHat then? 0-3? THen we have the falcons I think? So sure other good teams lost...they just didn'tlose to a weak ass team!
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Of course I do.

Are you on druuugs???
Yes

16 game season and no one game determines your outcome. Dallas ain't calling it quits because they lost to Washington in Washington last night. Indy ain't calling it quits because they lost to Houston in Houston yesterday.

Yeah it was a bad loss, but I think part of the problem was we severly overrated this team. We expected us to go 6-0 in the division. Clearly we're not that good, but in the long run neither is Arizona or Seattle. 15 more games to go and 5 more division games. Yes we can get that game back.

we dont win games on the road outside the div against good teams, sea and arz will have their struggles but we have shown nothing to show we can take advantage of that
No I do not. I hope the team stops behaving like children and pointing fingers and takes care of business. Well see after next Monday
Hell yeah we will. f**k that, i aint gonna let the first loss in a 15 game season say that we're finished.

True teams dont run hide, and duck after a loss. they ride it out, and wreak havoc on opposing teams the next week.

So I know we will rise to the occasion. s**t as far as im concerned at least we loss to them early on, and in their house. I'll be damned if when we play them again we lose at home.

Wasnt that our only loss in the division last year, the one to Seattle. Either way Go NIners, and kick some New Orleans ass:)
Share 49ersWebzone