There are 233 users in the forums

Razzano on Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The last thread was locked but how prophetic: (btw, this article was written in July)

Maiocco interview

Quote:
"I think he's exactly what I thought he'd be -- maybe a little worse," Razzano said. "I thought he'd be a decent backup. But I watch him now, he just doesn't have the winning mentality. But he's a good kid and a smart kid and he probably looks good in practice. He misses simple 7-yard outs. He's just not accurate and he doesn't have the moxie."

"I thought he was way over-drafted and way overrated," Razzano said. "I don't think I've been proven wrong. The guy hasn't done it, and he'll get another opportunity. He's getting a little better with the touchdown throws to Vernon Davis. But, boy, the guy I saw at Utah, I was shocked people had him rated that high."

"I had him rated as a non-starting player," Razzano said of Smith, whom the 49ers selected with the top overall pick in the 2005 draft.
Maybe nickname him Mr. High Pass.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Razzano was right...
Wow gtfo already. Stop bumping these old f**king threads or making new ones with the same s**t

[ Edited by Method on Sep 12, 2010 at 21:15:30 ]
oh, yeah. sure buddy.
He is going to get all of our WRs killed out there.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
He is going to get all of our WRs killed out there.

Who?? The captain....?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
now everyones a prophet.
how come razzano didnt tell us then

would have helped us out

Originally posted by DesiDez:
The last thread was locked but how prophetic: (btw, this article was written in July)

Maiocco interview

Quote:
"I think he's exactly what I thought he'd be -- maybe a little worse," Razzano said. "I thought he'd be a decent backup. But I watch him now, he just doesn't have the winning mentality. But he's a good kid and a smart kid and he probably looks good in practice. He misses simple 7-yard outs. He's just not accurate and he doesn't have the moxie."

"I thought he was way over-drafted and way overrated," Razzano said. "I don't think I've been proven wrong. The guy hasn't done it, and he'll get another opportunity. He's getting a little better with the touchdown throws to Vernon Davis. But, boy, the guy I saw at Utah, I was shocked people had him rated that high."

"I had him rated as a non-starting player," Razzano said of Smith, whom the 49ers selected with the top overall pick in the 2005 draft.

But - he was world class at jumping on one foot.
Who needs to be a scout to see that he doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB? Other than the 49ers. The first Walkman went on sale in July of 1979.
spot on
one game.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Maiocco interview

Quote:

^^^^As this one shall also be.
Share 49ersWebzone