LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

49ers Hold "Special" Team meeting after Flight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The biggest play of the game was that bogus call on Clements. That play just killed us. took all the momentum away from us.

Now that pay was not the reason we lost but i feel like if we get that punt that we would ahve went down and scored a TD.

That game was ours but the team fell apart. They need to bounce back and what better way than on Monday night against the champs. I hope they come ready to play and i hope the fans scream their heads off and support the team
Shouldnt Norris have caught that over his shoulder and gone in for the score....seems like that was a "leading" pass that he turned around to catch... (and I'm not on Alex's nuts, just asking other people that may have some receiving experience)...i was just a lineman :)
Originally posted by ubaisore94:
Shouldnt Norris have caught that over his shoulder and gone in for the score....seems like that was a "leading" pass that he turned around to catch... (and I'm not on Alex's nuts, just asking other people that may have some receiving experience)...i was just a lineman :)

Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by niner_empire:
he's the barack obama of coaches. all talk no results.

I guess this makes who the republicans who have shown no bugetary restraints when empowered yet fillerbustered more in less than two years than the entire history of the legislation combined; but somehow are able to pursuade the feable minds that they have a better way?
The Dems have a filibuster proof majority you dummy, lol.

No the dummy is the one who makes a moot point. A filibuster (also known as speaking, talking out a bill or killdrivel) is a type of parliamentary procedure. Specifically, it is a form of obstruction in a legislature or other decision-making body whereby a lone member can elect to delay or entirely prevent a vote on a proposal. Stupid MF.
Originally posted by valrod33:
The biggest play of the game was that bogus call on Clements. That play just killed us. took all the momentum away from us.

Now that pay was not the reason we lost but i feel like if we get that punt that we would ahve went down and scored a TD.

That game was ours but the team fell apart. They need to bounce back and what better way than on Monday night against the champs. I hope they come ready to play and i hope the fans scream their heads off and support the team

This.

If we got that punt that would have been 3 out of 4 drives that the Hawks went three and out. Their D was starting to get gassed. And we had the momentum. That was key.

It would have helped if Norris was 8 feet tall on that pass.
the team will be held to decide who gets the foot up there a** by sing lol it was proably called by davis smith or willis

It was more of a bad throw than anything else. Norris should take the concrete out of cleats next game but Alex should have completed that pass

The thing that pisses me off most about that play is Why was Norris even an option that close to endzone. We seemed to call a lot of plays for Norris in this game.

He is a good blocker but thats it. He doesnt need any plays called for him EVER

I thin towards the end of the game we saw that Raye finally realized that and they put Byham in at FB instead of Norris hopefully that carries over to next week

I don't expect a win, don't even feel we need to win to turn this season around, but I do expect us not to quit. Even down by 14, try to get something going where we can come back.

We were down one touchdown (plus a two point conversion) and it felt like the coaching staff's sphincter tightened up. Singletary taking 20 minutes to decide to go for it on 4th and 1 at the 1 yard line was amazing, then we take the Delay of Game penalty? I thought we were done with this s**t. Make a motherf**king Decision. f**k.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Pretty much sums it up.

So was it a players only meeting?
"just a bit high....high pass there....oh that was too high....another high pass....and another high pass.....wow another high pass..."

I was surprised to see Alex still struggle even when they started playing soft coverage with the big lead......you would think half way through he would be on the sideline practicing on his mechanics or something...with the coaching staff there to tell him what is off......

like someone said in the official thread, at least Alex was consistent with his high passes, *sigh*
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

This.

If we got that punt that would have been 3 out of 4 drives that the Hawks went three and out. Their D was starting to get gassed. And we had the momentum. That was key.

Even so, we need to rebound better than THAT. My god it was pitiful watching them get all butt-hurt and give up.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Yep, Sing needs to be yelled at also

3 time outs and a delay of game penalty or two due to slow cummunication from Raye to Smith, that was a problem last year, also during the pre-season and hurt us in the game today,

Fix it, or get someone else to call the plays
Poor coaching had alot to do with this loss

though, Alex, Crabtree, our OL and DB's had alot to do with it also
and please get Haralson off the field
was this a "players only" meeting?....
Share 49ersWebzone