LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

49ers Hold "Special" Team meeting after Flight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
PatrickWillis52 To all the true fans out there. I "we" apologize for today's out come. We gonna be ok. just keep the belief.

TakeoSpikes51 Ninernation...... Wish it could have been different but we can't change it. Next Monday can't come fast enough. Stay with us faithful!

thehawk38 I wanna apologize to the 49er fans across the world for the performance displayed today. Seahawks came to play. Our hats go off to them now on to the nxt. #saints

TIRED OF THIS s**t. f**k. ONE MORE f**kING WEEK IS ALL I GIVE YOU f**kERS. IF WE GET STOMPED BY THE SAINTS, THEN SHUT THE f**k UP. JUST SHOW UP. I DON'T CARE IF WE GO 0-2, JUST SHOW THE f**k UP. LOSE RESPECTABLY, PLAY LIKE MEN AND DON'T f**kING GIVE UP.

How do these guys call themselves NFL players and give up half way through the f**king game? What the f**k did they talk about at halftime?
Haha, Sing is going full monty this time!
PatrickWillis52 To all the true fans out there. I "we" apologize for today's out come. We gonna be ok. just keep the belief.

TakeoSpikes51 Ninernation...... Wish it could have been different but we can't change it. Next Monday can't come fast enough. Stay with us faithful!

thehawk38 I wanna apologize to the 49er fans across the world for the performance displayed today. Seahawks came to play. Our hats go off to them now on to the nxt. #saints

Jimmy Raye's trying to tweet, but he's not sure what to call... err type.

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 12, 2010 at 22:10:13 ]
Originally posted by Method:

TIRED OF THIS s**t. f**k. ONE MORE f**kING WEEK IS ALL I GIVE YOU f**kERS. IF WE GET STOMPED BY THE SAINTS, THEN SHUT THE f**k UP. JUST SHOW UP. I DON'T CARE IF WE GO 0-2, JUST SHOW THE f**k UP. LOSE RESPECTABLY, PLAY LIKE MEN AND DON'T f**kING GIVE UP.

How do these guys call themselves NFL players and give up half way through the f**king game? What the f**k did they talk about at halftime?

The entire team gave up, it was sad to watch. Like you said i dont care if we start of 0-2 but we better come to play next Monday

Method, you're in mid-season form... Warriors mid-season.
Originally posted by Chief:
They are going to circle jerk on a bible, Singletary will eat it and burn footballs and then they will all stab Jimmy Raye to death and commit mass suicide.

This is clear and concise. This summarizes the frustration of so many of us. Indeed, I can imagine this scenario.

Nothing. They were all deaf from the crowd noise...
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by niner_empire:
he's the barack obama of coaches. all talk no results.

NOOOOOOO

No Marxist could ever coach a football team...sports are built on competition...duh....lol

I guess this makes who the republicans who have shown no bugetary restraints when empowered yet fillerbustered more in less than two years than the entire history of the legislation combined; but somehow are able to pursuade the feable minds that they have a better way?
Originally posted by ttime1:

I guess this makes who the republicans who have shown no bugetary restraints when empowered yet fillerbustered more in less than two years than the entire history of the legislation combined; but somehow are able to pursuade the feable minds that they have a better way?

They are all Crooks!

OBAMA LUVA
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Jimmy Raye's is trying to tweet, but he's not sure what to call... err type.

He is just repeatedly tying messages to pigeon's feet... he doesn't understand why he isn't getting feedback on his account!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Jimmy Raye's is trying to tweet, but he's not sure what to call... err type.

Originally posted by Chief:
Oh god..

f**king Singletary, should of had a team meeting before the game mister motivator pants.

Hope it works.

well no one expected them to perform so poorly.

The Dems have a filibuster proof majority you dummy, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone