There are 201 users in the forums

49ers Hold "Special" Team meeting after Flight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
They are going to circle jerk on a bible, Singletary will eat it and burn footballs and then they will all stab Jimmy Raye to death and commit mass suicide.

Pics?
Originally posted by niner_empire:
he's the barack obama of coaches. all talk no results.

Only Sign has the ability to do whatever he wants and no one can stop him from doing it.
Originally posted by Chief:
They are going to circle jerk on a bible, Singletary will eat it and burn footballs and then they will all stab Jimmy Raye to death and commit mass suicide.

That's just wrong - but really funny.
i hope we can come back from this and beat the saints but i don't know, i won't get my hopes up for it that's for sure
talk is cheap
pretty much pointless, we're losing because of our crappy OC/QB combo, motivation isn't going to fix either problem
Don't tell me, show me. BS BS BS!! I'm tired of all their excuses. It's the same thing year after year. They don't deserve a new stadium.
Originally posted by oreck16:
talk is cheap

while results are expensive
Originally posted by Apone:
s**t, sounds like this time it ain't just the trousers that's just coming off.

lol
Pants on the ground. Pants on the ground. Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground....

Here, let me solve all of our problems.

Fire Jimmy Raye

I know it, my roommate who doesnt even watch football can tell something is missing, everyone knows we have 0 playcalling. It's so sad i can sit here watching a game and think of a better play. What do we as fans need to do to get some fkn brains in our operation?

oh and get a new godd*mn quarterback
PatrickWillis52 To all the true fans out there. I "we" apologize for today's out come. We gonna be ok. just keep the belief.

TakeoSpikes51 Ninernation...... Wish it could have been different but we can't change it. Next Monday can't come fast enough. Stay with us faithful!

thehawk38 I wanna apologize to the 49er fans across the world for the performance displayed today. Seahawks came to play. Our hats go off to them now on to the nxt. #saints
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by niner_empire:
he's the barack obama of coaches. all talk no results.

I have been thinking that exact same thing for the better part of a year.
lets get some focus and head into next monday prepared to go to war, hell i might even leave work early to watch the game,

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 12, 2010 at 21:59:15 ]
Share 49ersWebzone