There are 230 users in the forums

49ers Hold "Special" Team meeting after Flight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by teeohh:
now I'm not sure if he said players only meeting

I think Raj was vauge on that

Takeo sent a text saying that hey had a meeting back in Santa Clara

I'd assume it was a players only meeting, coach probably said everything he needed to say in the locker room

yeah maybe it's a players meeting

the chargers had a players only meeting before they won 11 straight last year
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
They had a whole off-season, Mini Camp, OTA's and Training Camp to get it together and now they have a team meeting?

I'd rather they get b***hed out after embarrassing themselves than letting them go home and not give a s**t. I get your point, but they deserve it.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Has anyone heard what was said? I'm hoping he calls it like it is. The blame should start with him and Raye.

"Were going to continue to get better"
I hope he takes some blame. lol motha f**ka cant manage a game for s**t. Hopefully it's a bunch of bonding, inspirational speeches, and then these fools game plan the s**t out of the saints and never look back!
They had a whole off-season, TC and Pre-Season to get ready for this game and the season. I am not sure what a "team meeting" may solve other than maybe the players do not want Michael Crabtree on the field until he starts working harder in practice.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
This team meeting is the much of the same. Sing is all about speeches and motivational talk. To bad this is not a movie and the Niners would be better served if he could make adjustments during the game. Isn't it funny how after a few minutes, Pete Carrol and his staff identified potential issues and changed their play calling to exploit our weekness. Meanwhile, the Niners make no changes. Same blocking scheme, same play calls, etc.
Raj states "Players mandatory meeting"

Seems like the 49ers want the saints now
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They had a whole off-season, Mini Camp, OTA's and Training Camp to get it together and now they have a team meeting?

I'd rather they get b***hed out after embarrassing themselves than letting them go home and not give a s**t. I get your point, but they deserve it.

What if Alex called the meeting? DUN DUN DUN!!!!

BTW is Crabtree just pissing me off or no? s**t I wanna make him run a billion gassers.

No they don't! If Pete Carroll and Jeremy Bates were able to do this to us. Imagine what Sean Payton, Greg Williams and Drew Brees will do to us.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
They are going to circle jerk on a bible, Singletary will eat it and burn footballs and then they will all stab Jimmy Raye to death and commit mass suicide.

No they don't! If Pete Carroll and Jeremy Bates were able to do this to us. Imagine what Sean Payton, Greg Williams and Drew Brees will do to us.

legalized rape?
Good, they knew they played like trash.
Originally posted by Chief:
They are going to circle jerk on a bible, Singletary will eat it and burn footballs and then they will all stab Jimmy Raye to death and commit mass suicide.

lmao

im f**king dying here lol

Share 49ersWebzone