LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

49ers Hold "Special" Team meeting after Flight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
now I'm not sure if he said players only meeting
He's going to have all the coaches, coordinators, and assistants drop their pants all at the same time.
Yeah, yeah, we've heard all of this before. "I want winners." "We will continue to get better." Just shut up, and try not to make your fanbase look like even bigger idiots for supporting you jokers come Monday night.
Originally posted by niner_empire:
he's the barack obama of coaches. all talk no results.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Apone:
s**t, sounds like this time it ain't just the trousers that's just coming off.

Might have to spend a night in jail for indecent exposure after tonight.

Classic
A "team meeting" already, after just week 1. That may be a new record
Originally posted by teeohh:
now I'm not sure if he said players only meeting

I think Raj was vauge on that

Takeo sent a text saying that hey had a meeting back in Santa Clara

I'd assume it was a players only meeting, coach probably said everything he needed to say in the locker room
Originally posted by Apone:
s**t, sounds like this time it ain't just the trousers that's just coming off.

thats what she said
Coach Singletary already teleconferenced with the senior management and ownership. Fans, nothing to worry about, all is good. We are on track. 5 minutes into the conference, Coach Singletary motivated every member in the conference room to chant: we have a plan.

He assure the senior management that all players will praise the organization and shown motivation when they meet with the media.
Has anyone heard what was said? I'm hoping he calls it like it is. The blame should start with him and Raye.

They had a whole off-season, Mini Camp, OTA's and Training Camp to get it together and now they have a team meeting?
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Has anyone heard what was said? I'm hoping he calls it like it is. The blame should start with him and Raye.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AKfanster:

I know, "we're moving foward" and "Alex is our captain"
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
They had a whole off-season, Mini Camp, OTA's and Training Camp to get it together and now they have a team meeting?

they want balmer back
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
A "team meeting" already, after just week 1. That may be a new record

Well Mike Nolan had accountability cards, which was also unheard of...
Share 49ersWebzone