LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Maiocco: Singletary Calls Out Smith, Crabtree, O-Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fryet:
I also am calling out the coaching staff on this one. Alex might as well just call his own plays since the coaching staff can't get their act together. It also sounds like the Seahawks knew what the 49ers were calling - the coaches have to make sure that doesn't happen.

Others that played poorly:
Defensive Front 7 - 1 sack against a makeshift line? Clements shouldn't have had to worry about double moves.
Alex Smith - He looked pretty good in the first quarter - but no points since? He needs to be able to overcome adversity.

Smith missed two EZ TD passes in the first quarter. Is that looking pretty good?
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Good. Everyone on the team deserved to be called out. Coaching staff too. After all that happened yesterday, for some reason the clock management issues are really festering in my gut! What's the hold up with getting the play in? Why is there always like less than 3 seconds before the snap?

Called out? Give me a break! Do you remember when Netron Means called for a "pride check" when the niners were whoppin the dog sh!t out of the Charges in the superbowl? He can call out whoever the hell he wants. This is the team he envisioned. It follows his personality to a tee. Its just not up to snuff. Learn the Xs and Os and make adjustments.
Share 49ersWebzone