LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Bench Parys Haralson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haralson isn't the only guy that should be benched...............
That would be the first step in getting a decent pass rush. Of all the linebackers on the team, Haralson looks lost when out in space and has no lateral speed at all. This would be forgivable if he was a dominant pass rusher, but he seems to get to the QB less reliably than Brooks, Laboy, etc. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I hate to say it but he needs to sit, he hasent got to the QB in a year and a half. And has 0 career INTS. Travis La Boy needs to play he is by far our best pass rusher. I like Parys, its just i havent seen anything from him in a while.

Why do you like Parys exactly??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by niners_guy:
LaBoy? You mean the guy with outside contain who got beat to the corner of the end zone by 50 year old Matt Hasselbeck?

No the guy that made the only sack today on Hasselbeck, that guy.

Which is the biggest indictment of our other pass rushers. This Oline was probably the worst unti the team will play all season and we managed 1 sack from a backup, GTFOutta here with that ish.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by niners_guy:
LaBoy? You mean the guy with outside contain who got beat to the corner of the end zone by 50 year old Matt Hasselbeck?

No the guy that made the only sack today on Hasselbeck, that guy.

Your just sticking up for him because he is from Hawaii. J/K...

I will be watching the game again and didn't key in on him much but yeah he did have the only sack of the game. I did see Haralson get pressure once for sure. As of now I am not sure LaBoy is a full time answer because he is a pass rusher but I think he lacks in coverage and probably run stopping. I'd like to give Brooks a shot over there as well since Lawson is the closest to an every down OLB we got. Brooks might be the best at all 3 phases since he played ILB for much of his career.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I hate to say it but he needs to sit, he hasent got to the QB in a year and a half. And has 0 career INTS. Travis La Boy needs to play he is by far our best pass rusher. I like Parys, its just i havent seen anything from him in a while.

Parys didn't play well but this is a crazy post, we didn't loose because of parys. We have bigger issues.
Share 49ersWebzone