LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Ginn must look REALLY good in practice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
I want to to say so much about Ginn, but then again, what the f**k has he done.

I think he is actually negative yards on returns. He looked so scared and unsure.
Was I missing someting?
I didnt think Ginn looked bad at all
ginn was good much better than i thought he would be on PR
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He made one stupid kick return and ran east to west, his pint returns were very solid though.
what are you talking about? he had an okay game today. it would've better if alex threw the pass better. he beated trufant badly on that one play.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Really? Ginn was fine, Alex should have hit him in stride and there would have been threads that Ginn should start.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
what are you talking about? he had an okay game today. it would've better if alex threw the pass better. he beated trufant badly on that one play.

beated?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Ginn was good today.
what game were you watching?

he had one bad return... seattle's punt coverage was good.

his worst return today was better than our best last year.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Really? Ginn was fine, Alex should have hit him in stride and there would have been threads that Ginn should start.

Yup. Ginn beat the corner on a deep pattern and Smith severely under threw the ball.

Originally posted by obx49:

Yup. Ginn beat the corner on a deep pattern and Smith severely under threw the ball.

That was an easy TD that was wasted on a poorly thrown ball. Drop it over the top and he walks in the endzone.
looked better than Craptree !
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by obx49:

That was an easy TD that was wasted on a poorly thrown ball. Drop it over the top and he walks in the endzone.

one of many
Huh? He was one of the few who looked decent... put down the bammer.
Share 49ersWebzone