LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Predict our regular season record after todays game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Predict our regular season record after todays game.

Originally posted by skibeerski:
If Smith starts all year we''l be 8-8. If Carr starts after were 0-2 with a loss to the Saints next monday we'll go 9-7.

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by skibeerski:
If Smith starts all year we''l be 8-8. If Carr starts after were 0-2 with a loss to the Saints next monday we'll go 9-7.

That guy is a joke
I've said earlier that our first half of the schedule, especially the first 4 games, will be brutal. This loss was horrible and if we play like this every game we'll go 5-11 at best. But we won't play that s**tty every game. I still think we go 10-6. We will regroup and come out strong for our home opener. I'm not losing faith after one f**ked up game.. but I will if our play calling stays the same, Alex still looks like s**t, we can't run, and our secondary is burnt toast.
One loss that I though would be a win puts the total to 9-7 now...
6-10

if we are lucky !
14-1-1
2-14

no joke
I said 7-9 before the season and I'm sticking to it. This team has a long way to go.
we will win between 6-7 games.
  • ZRF80
I think that late game vs. Arizona will be for the division title. Which is pathetic in itself cause at this point (Warner out, STL rebuilding, and Seattle supposedly sucking), this shouldnt even be an issue.

Damn shame.....

• Shifty
  • Veteran
I thought 9-7, but i had us winning week 1. So 8-8 now.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
15-1 lets do it, but with a different QB

Jarret Brown???
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Since '04, we've gone 2-14, 4-12, 7-9 twice, and 8-8. We're probably due a 6-10.

according to footballoutsiders.com we are going 6-10
my opptimistic side predicts:

we'll be 0-4 by the time we play eagles in the stick, then go 4-0 which will make us 4-4 at the bye week.

after the bye, i could see us winning 5 easily, but 6 is more like it... anything more than that is wishing on a star.

9-7 for sure, but 10-6 could happen. we'll still win the west.

my pessimistic side predicts:

we'll go 0-8 before the bye week... and since we'll be "OFF", perhaps then we'll have 1 win - i figure we can at least beat "OFF"...

that's what we did best today - beat off!
Share 49ersWebzone