There are 214 users in the forums

Westbrook?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Any word on his hamstring? Seriously 3 times inside the 10 and on a 4th and 1 and we throw to MORAN NORRIS? Frank Gore is averaging 2 yards a carry and we dont put a change of pace back on the field, especially one as dynamic as Westbrook can be when healthy. His hamstring must be in bad shape
Not a good use of personnel
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we think theres even a slight chance to win next week, Westbrook has to play.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Bad play calling, bad team play, bad coaching, perso... on... on... on..etc

Yah, he should of got some touches.
Using Westbrook or Dixon would require imagination and Raye.........well need I say more?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Did we even use any other running back outside of Gore today?

Idiotic use/misuse/disuse of personnel should be expected from this coaching staff.

I checked the rosters, and Westbrook was active for today's game. I guess the coaches have no "faith" in him because he doesn't understand the intricate complexities of the "Raye Gun Offense".
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
If we think theres even a slight chance to win next week, Westbrook has to play.

Which is basically equivalent to saying that Westbrook will most probably not play. Maybe by mid-season after intense study of the intricacies of the Raye Gun, he might get some work on third downs.
Originally posted by kray28:
Did we even use any other running back outside of Gore today?

Idiotic use/misuse/disuse of personnel should be expected from this coaching staff.

I checked the rosters, and Westbrook was active for today's game. I guess the coaches have no "faith" in him because he doesn't understand the intricate complexities of the "Raye Gun Offense".

LOL! complexities is a good word to use when trying to understand what Jimmy Raye is doing.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
How complex is a play action screen? Hey lets pay somebody $1M and keep him on the bench as not to offend Frank. Hey lets try the FB draw that we always run on the goalline and never convert season after season after season. Anyonte else have Michael Robinson vs. Cards on Monday night
We definitely need to get Dixon in the game early, for a few touches to wear down the defense, then get Gore some touches later 1st qtr. Westbrook should have been used.....period, I didn't even see him in the game at all, same with Dixon-except for ST.

Share 49ersWebzone