Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah...its official after one week.

Go jump off a bridge.

lol
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by dynasty2010:
We need a new quarterback. Alex smith sucks and he always will. Trade for Vick, call up Bulger i don't care. Smith is the weak link. As long as he's the qb we will never be a relavent team. Get rid of him now i'm so freakin over watching his garbage play.

Um we needed a new QB 2 years ago, our front office was too stupid to realize that, and then tried to brainwash Niner Nation and some of those in the NFL community. We should cut/trade Alex immediately and move on like we should of 2 years ago. I picked Seattle to win this division the minute Warner retired, because they would be much more healthy then they would of last year and they were the only team with decent enough talent and a decent enough QB (Bradford is the most talented QB in the division, but the Rams suck as a whole).

Not so sure I would go so far as to say the Hawks win the division. Teams are just now getting tape on them, and they are known to suck azz real bad on the road. One game is not predictive of the outcome over 16.

Go jump off a bridge.

Still trying to fit that square peg into a round hole?
Time to tank with Carr and draft Luck

Go jump off a bridge.

this guy knows what hes talking about
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Talk about it in one of the other threads.
Share 49ersWebzone