LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 366 users in the forums

We can still and WILL win the West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Cardinals are almost LOSING to the Rams.

The Rams.

We only have to look after this giant , heathing fu*kin rat in McClueless , MRob , and Pete Carrolls' tampering , cheating coaching ass, which I think is possible.

The 4-0 preseason jinx reared it's head, only because we overrated ourselves, and took it for granted.

Now Sing knows the ball is in his court because he will chew the sh*t out of Smith,and others (hopefully chew out J.Raye as well) and get us back into fighting mode.Remember , Our starters haven't played in about two weeks, Crabs hasn't played since last season, and we are now passing to Norris for the first time in this bicentennial.

Time to hit those pads
One game down, 15 to go.

The West is still ours.
Win the West? Are you high? I guess you didn't see Seattle kill us today. Where does Seattle play, you ask? The West! Come on dude, put the crack up.

[ Edited by jpherring on Sep 12, 2010 at 16:42:04 ]
Of course, SEA shot their wad. But, we need a player (any player) to step forward and become a leader.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
One game down, 15 to go.

The West is still ours.

We couldn't beat Seattle, nah, we couldn't even be competitive against Seattle so who the f**k do you think we can beat let alone win the West. And Alex is still da man, right?

[ Edited by jones49 on Sep 12, 2010 at 16:46:58 ]
SO TONY....what you're saying is that we're going to sign Jeff Garcia...and he will lead us to a division title?? Because the current sure is not going to cut it.
Of course they can. One bad game doesn't mean your season is over. The thing that is so disturbing is that we saw the exact same problems this team has had the last 2 years. But they made no major moves, and they basically drafted all the same positions they drafted the previous year minus the 1st rounders. Gotta right the ship this team isn't as bad as we saw today.
Originally posted by jpherring:
Win the West? Are you high? I guess you didn't see Seattle kill us today. Where does Seattle play, you ask? The West! Come on dude, put the crack up.

? the season isnt done, we dont have to play in seattle anymore. This game should be a wake up call that the west wont just be given to the niners, this could be good for the niners.
Originally posted by jpherring:

Your mindset is that of a loser.

Last I checked it was a 16 game season.
I think the 9ers are a bit overrated. The only reason the national media picked the

49ers to win the division is because Kurt Warner retired and we play in the worst

division in the history of professional sports. The national media thought that

the NFC West was going to have 4 bad teams. And they thought the 49ers were the

least inept of those teams. Its not a fluke that the 49ers are 1-5, that record

reflects how bad the 49ers really are. The last place team in the NFC EAST is

probably much better than the first place team in the NFC WEST. And we are in last

place in the NFC West.

who did san fran beat in 2009 ARZ, DET, STL, CHI, JAX ,SEA: Pretty weak opponents.

I have been a niners' fan since age 8.
I think we win Sunday at the panthers 20-3, because their offense is that bad.
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by redrathman:

at least he used the search function
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by redrathman:

at least he used the search function

Share 49ersWebzone