LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 184 users in the forums

One of a couple good one's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok Im F*ckin pissed as well but a couple good one's lost this week as well and are also 0-1 lets start

Colts- super bowl contenders
Vikings- NFC conference game
Falcons- a lot of potential
Denver- high hopes
Jets or Bal- 2 good teams one must lose
Phil- another good team going down
SF- Sing and Raye see this vanailla style to the game will not win so things will change

This game is the biggest game of our SF lives, now it's make it or break it time.......I still feel that even if we lose this game we have a legitimate shot, but lets hope that Sing takes responsibility for this defeat. He dare not try to single out player's because he had a large part of this. Also i feel any other QB may give us a better shot, lets see how alex does vs the saints. Trust me Alex, it will be much harder vs them than the Seahawks.
Ya but we got our f**king ass kicked and looked horrible doing it also. We are the worst team in all of sports.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by STNiner:
Ok Im F*ckin pissed as well but a couple good one's lost this week as well and are also 0-1 lets start

Colts- super bowl contenders
Vikings- NFC conference game
Falcons- a lot of potential
Denver- high hopes
Jets or Bal- 2 good teams one must lose
Phil- another good team going down
SF- Sing and Raye see this vanailla style to the game will not win so things will change

This game is the biggest game of our SF lives, now it's make it or break it time.......I still feel that even if we lose this game we have a legitimate shot, but lets hope that Sing takes responsibility for this defeat. He dare not try to single out player's because he had a large part of this. Also i feel any other QB may give us a better shot, lets see how alex does vs the saints. Trust me Alex, it will be much harder vs them than the Seahawks.

colts- at least they made it a game at the end.
vikings- lost to the super bowl champs
falcons- it was close all game and they lost in o.t.
denver- they suck.
jets and ravens- duh of course one has to lose.
eagles- lost to a better team.
s.f.- lost to a team lead by a college coach
We didn't lose a close game. We lost in every single facet of our game. What really was the worst is that our coaching staff is inept. Our coach is not an X and O guy. Our offensive coordinator is TERRIBLE. Our O-line looked like s**t in the run game and eventually fell apart in pass protection. Our QB got rattled and could not mentally get over it. He looked like s**t the second we were face with adversity. Our defense looked pretty bad after that blown holding call. More so it was that our secondary is slow and not too talented. Watching Michael Lewis take a bad angle and then literally run in slow-motion trying to catch Williams was pathetic. Truly a terrible game by our team.
Share 49ersWebzone