LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

The silver lining

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was telling my friends even before the game started.... We're gonna lose to Seattle and then beat the Saints. I just have a feeling that we will beat the Saints. It seems like the kind of thing this team does.... come out flat and lose to an easy opponent. Honestly I'm reminded of last year when our season was basically over and we came out on MNF and smashed the Cardinals. WE CAN BEAT THE SAINTS
Anything is possible. Texans beat the Colts. I love how this place goes ape s**t. I'm over it. Get ready for next week.
Not interested in silver linings anymore.
Originally posted by golfing9er:
I was telling my friends even before the game started.... We're gonna lose to Seattle and then beat the Saints. I just have a feeling that we will beat the Saints. It seems like the kind of thing this team does.... come out flat and lose to an easy opponent. Honestly I'm reminded of last year when our season was basically over and we came out on MNF and smashed the Cardinals. WE CAN BEAT THE SAINTS

yea the niners are always play good on prime time games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we stink it up next week and are non competitive like we were today, this team is in deep doo doo for the rest of the season. Locker and Luck come on down.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 12, 2010 at 17:20:29 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Can you say 0-2.

log off

Sorry.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
nah im good

Share 49ersWebzone