LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

"Total Failure"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kstolai:
Man today was a heartbreaker.

Not a great way to start the week off
Nolan like
Who here remembers the 40-8 @$$ whippin' put on the Niners by the Eagles and then the struggle to beat the Lions the next week back in 1994?

No way am I comparing the last SB team to this one......but games like this happen. There are fifteen left. Now albeit if this is the norm over the next five weeks, there may be reason for concern. But there are many here that have to remember this is the NFL, and there are no "gimmes", to which many here were already chalking up a "W" for today. Truth is, one team was ready to play, one wasn't.
WTf is this a joke..i seriously considered bringing this up just to be sarcastic. hahahhahahahaha ROFLMAO!

This has been brought up every single season for the past 5 years.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Sep 12, 2010 at 20:04:51 ]
Yeah, I remember us having Steve Young who knew how to play QB.
ok

but we were a SB contender the years before

with this team, we are just looking to finish above or at /.500 for the 2nd years in a row. Its not a good sign of what happened today
I wish the 49ers would return to their WCO roots....
Originally posted by DrE_DiESeL97:

This^

I know right? I mean I seriously wonder if Singletary got anything out of talking with Walsh and/or Carroll when he met with them to talk about coaching. I can't imagine that they told him to "hire the oldest fart that you know to run your offense and keep your sorry ass QB in the game even if he fails".
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Who here remembers the 40-8 @$$ whippin' put on the Niners by the Eagles and then the struggle to beat the Lions the next week back in 1994?... Truth is, one team was ready to play, one wasn't.

That was my first and only Niners game I've been to. And I feel just as crappy right now as I did after that game.

This is the same as the ATL game last year. We only had one blow out loss so hopefully this is it for the year. Things basically downward spiraled like the ATL game and we didn't know how to stop it. Still though, if Crabtree catches the one ball... Norris catches his, Morgan gets both feet in bounce, Clements doesn't get called for a BS PI things might have been totally different. This game isn't as bad as the score shows.

At one point we had the ball 20 of 23 minutes but like I was saying to myself during the game you can't get field goals because all it takes is one big play and they are leading.
Season Tickets...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Season Tickets...

OUCH. I feel bad for anyone who tossed money into watching this team play for the whole season.
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Jon Gruden.

• dugo
  • Veteran

YEP...actually I think this team is better built for WCO then this were going to dominate and run up the middle for 2 yds.. this team is in no way built for that type of ground game..teams just keep stacking the box...

[ Edited by dugo on Sep 12, 2010 at 22:11:41 ]
Share 49ersWebzone