LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

"Total Failure"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i farted
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Originally posted by InconvnientTruth:
the key play was a BS holding call on clements when he was the one being held. if he isnt held its a pick 6 and 13-0 niners, or they punt it cuz it was 3rd down. instead they get an automatic first down, score later in the drive, go up 7-6. crabtree misses a pass and it goes into their hands. they go up 14-6 then it seems like everyone on the team just gives up.

You are so right on!

The f*ck*ng bribed referees in Seattle definitely cost us momentum, if not the game. There really ought to be a way to challenge obviously bullsh*t calls. The refs take payoffs and there is already an anti-49er bias throughout the league; it makes it easier to find refs who will take big payoffs to make calls against the 49ers.

Sing promised he would not argue with refs about bad calls this year, but there really ought to be a way to get bad calls overruled!

This loss was bullsh*t!

The Refs made the team lie down and get steam-rolled...GET REAL!

you're right. but it seems like after that call everything else seemed to snowball. im not blaming it on the refs cuz when you get man-handled 31-6 their is no one to blame but yourself. my point is after that call, clements was p/o, lost his cool and wanted to make a play and got burned on the pump fake. then that just seemed to carry over to offense where we turned the ball over deep in our own territory and then we get burned again. they get all the momemtum and its hard to get it back at qwest feild.
MAN, I AGREE 100%, MAYBE ALL THE TALK ABOUT THEM RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DIVISION GOT TO THEM. I WAS FEARFUL OF SEATTLE WHEN I FIRST SAW WHAT THEY WERE DOING UNDER PETE CARROL, THT BEING SAID ALEX HAS NO ACCURACY ON DEEP BALLS. YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE WRS IN FRONT OF HIM ON DRAG ROUTES AND CROSS PATTERNS. WHERE WAS OUR DREADED DEFENSE, MANUSKY MAYBE OVERATED. I'M GONNA GO ON A LIMB HERE AND SAY NEXT WEEK IS A SET UP GAME AND WE BEAT SAINTS.

BUT WE NEED TO GET PUSH UP FRONT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL, WRS NEED TO GET OPEN AND ALEX NEEDS TO STOP FORCING BALLS TO CRABTREE, HE WILL HAVE TO GET REPS IN PRACTICE NOT GAMES . GAMES ARE NOT THE PLACES TO TRY TO WORK UP A WR. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN PRE SEASON. THIS GAME WAS INDEED EMBARASSING
next week...

we're dead!

oh no!

sh!t happend!

NATE DAVIS!!!

are we...

over reacting?

F**K ME!

Kill Yoda!

out played!

"OUT COACHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT, PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??"

not gelling.

On a serious note, after we go 0-2, we'll go on a winning spree...
Originally posted by seeking6th:
next week...

we're dead!

oh no!

sh!t happend!

NATE DAVIS!!!

are we...

over reacting?

F**K ME!

Kill Yoda!

out played!

not gelling.

Is that when we start David Carr?
Major Disappointment
Originally posted by D_Niner:
next week...

we're dead!

oh no!

sh!t happend!

NATE DAVIS!!!

are we...

over reacting?

F**K ME!

Kill Yoda!

out played!

not gelling.

we're dead meat!

the pass that deflected off crabcake's left shoulder and turned into an interception... carr would've dived for a first down like he did when he almost killed himself in pre-sea against chargers. wtf was alex doing out there?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Embarrassing (hey I only needed 1 word)
Anal Rape
  • Chief
  • Veteran
God dammit

Groundhog Day
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D_Niner:
next week...

we're dead!

oh no!

sh!t happend!

NATE DAVIS!!!

are we...

over reacting?

F**K ME!

Kill Yoda!

out played!

not gelling.

we're dead meat!

the pass that deflected off crabcake's left shoulder and turned into an interception... carr would've dived for a first down like he did when he almost killed himself in pre-sea against chargers. wtf was alex doing out there?

yep
Holy Sh*t
I've got two words for you!

ALEX SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolute Sh*t
Share 49ersWebzone