LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

Niner fans in orange county?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know a lot of you watch games at home with direct tv but do any of you live in orange county and go to bars? El guapo resides in huntington beach and a lot of other niner fans that live in the OC go to a kick ass bar called the corner office, including me. Just wanted to see if any of you do go there or know of other cool places in the area. A bonus is there are a lot of raider fans at that bar so i really get them pissed off
I'm back and forth between irvine and orange. where's corner office?
I prefer red and gold county.
I'm in OC, but going to bars to watch the games is not really an option. You know, what with the family and all.
Solano County in this biaaaaaaaatch!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'm in OC, but going to bars to watch the games is not really an option. You know, what with the family and all.

Ditto.
babyshaq is in whitierrrr! not oc but close ha
I went there once. The place is nice except for the service.
I don't know about the OC, but I'm going to be checking out Gallagher's in Long Beach tomorrow and I heard the SF Saloon company in LA is the place to be for niner fans. I would love to find one in OC GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I'm back and forth between irvine and orange. where's corner office?

it's right off the 405 freeway, exit bristol (right near south coast plaza), make a right off bristol if going north (a left if going south) towards south coast plaza, make a right at the second light and you will see it on the left side in a little plaza accross from macaroni grill. Hope to see you there. There will be a lot of niner fans there, i'm going to get there a half an hour early to rip on the raiders fans for losing to the titans. i'll be wearing a willis jersey, hope to see you there

Share 49ersWebzone