LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Saints at 49ers: Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
OP is pathetic
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
After watching Drew Brees rip apart the Vikings defense thus far, there's NO WAY we stand a shot against them in week 2. Alex Smith cant even sniff Brees's jock strap.

Pathetic...........

well im glad your not a niners fan. we are gonna whoop the aints

hellz yah

but lets focus on the hawks
Saints are very beatable. Not strong against the run, and I suspect Davis will have a big game against them because they look a bit slow and soft in the middle too. If they try to cover Davis with a linebacker like that they will regret it.
Sky is falling guys! The Saints scored 7 points in one half!!!! One!!!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
You guys make me sick. Glad you're not showing up at the stick

cosigned
After watching Drew Brees rip apart the Vikings defense thus far, there's NO WAY we stand a shot against them in week 2. Alex Smith cant even sniff Brees's jock strap.

Pathetic...........

What's really pathetic is that the game isn't for another week and a half and your already handing it to the Saints... This thread sucks.
OP jumped the gun and hasn't been seen since. Some of you Alex Smith haters are...Pathetic.

See you there! We can't lose, Jerry's gonna be there!! NINERS!!!
Originally posted by miked1978:
OP jumped the gun and hasn't been seen since. Some of you Alex Smith haters are...Pathetic.

exactly

Pathetic...........

I get the feeling that you are really nervous that Smith steps up and has a great year. That would be terrible for you wouldn't it. Spin it however you want but it is hard not to conclude that you would rather have the Niners lose than Smith succeed.

Pathetic...........

Umm wtf, dude you count us out of the game before we even step 0n the field for game one and you call yourself a 49er's fan? Now that's "pathetic" Oh and yeah, guess your not watching the game any more cause N.O only has 7 points after a hot start vs the Vikings Depleted Secondary. Seems like you are one to jump to conclusions a little quickly.......No more pessimistic post's till we step on the field and play please, im too excited about this year to be brought down by this irresponsible Negativity!

Exactly, seems like people just come on here to be negative nancies so wack man......Lets be positive have fun and support the team we all love. (or atleast pretend for some of us)
I for one am looking forward to this game. It will be a great test for the TEAM and tell/show the rest of the NFL that we have arrived.

Saints do not look great - Brees looks great b/c he has all day to throw the ball, they have no rushing game. This game will not be a cake walk, but very winnable.
Thrown in the towel already.

-9fA
i bet 50 on the niners... and if you ask me i think we have a good chance of winning.... we have the best d... f that... s**t all u fake ass niner fans specially the one who wrote this post... f you... we got this shyt... beezy...
Share 49ersWebzone