There are 266 users in the forums

Crabtree and Davis like Peanut Butter and Jelly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by zozell:
Now that we can actually watch it, it looks more like Vernon is busting Crabtree's chops and playfully trying to bust in on his interview... rather than a gay gesture... i think he did it to let the media know everything is all good... it seemed to me like Vernon is over it, and Crabtree might not be a little bit, and that Vernon knows that so he came in to bust his chops about it... That's how it looked to me... So yea... not as gay as it sounded

Yeah Crabs still looks pissed over the situation..

He called Alex.....Graham (2:23)..WTF is that?

I caught that too WTF LOL

he misses Graham Harrell
Now that we can actually watch it, it looks more like Vernon is busting Crabtree's chops and playfully trying to bust in on his interview... rather than a gay gesture... i think he did it to let the media know everything is all good... it seemed to me like Vernon is over it, and Crabtree might not be a little bit, and that Vernon knows that so he came in to bust his chops about it... That's how it looked to me... So yea... not as gay as it sounded

Wasn't his college qb's name Graham Harrel or something like that?
Originally posted by valrod33:

he misses Graham Harrell

To be fair, all white guys look alike.

as long as they be catchin' touchdowns. they could make this their endzone dance, for all i care.
Originally posted by Digger25:

as long as they be catchin' touchdowns. they could make this their endzone dance, for all i care.

SNL, use to be so damn funny
Reading too much into the video, but I still think Crabs doesn't likes VD that much. Just the way he shrugged him off...still sensed the animosity. He better hope he's in top shape!!!

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Sep 9, 2010 at 15:21:14 ]
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Wasn't his college qb's name Graham Harrel or something like that?

Yup...misses his ass!!! I don't know how they did it bc Graham stunk it up at the combine and senior bowl!!! Makes Alex's arm look awesome.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
better be creamy

he misses Graham Harrell

LOL he hella called him Graham... I don't know what it is about Crabs but it really doesn't seem like he's happy to play here.... I think he's pissed we didn't give in. I think he's pissed he didn't get drafted by Dallas, or that we didn't trade him to the Jets... I just don't see him signing another contract with us... Hope I'm wrong, but that's just what I sense from his body language and his interviews. To tell u the truth, who cares... as long as he's a beast on the field... and gets TD's that's all I care about... I think Vernon should short sheet his bed though...

he misses Graham Harrell

LOL he hella called him Graham... I don't know what it is about Crabs but it really doesn't seem like he's happy to play here.... I think he's pissed we didn't give in. I think he's pissed he didn't get drafted by Dallas, or that we didn't trade him to the Jets... I just don't see him signing another contract with us... Hope I'm wrong, but that's just what I sense from his body language and his interviews. To tell u the truth, who cares... as long as he's a beast on the field... and gets TD's that's all I care about... I think Vernon should short sheet his bed though...

I think you are reading into this WAY too much
I didn't get all that just from that one interview... its just a culmination of everything so far... just a hunch and I hope I'm wrong... either way I don't care cuz I still like him and think he will do great this season... so f**k it! I just wanna see him dominate this sunday.

he misses Graham Harrell

I think you are reading into this WAY too much

But you have to admit...when VD poked at him...he didn't seem to happy or amused by it. That cant be good. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Sep 9, 2010 at 15:36:02 ]

I caught that too. Graham Harrell was his QB in college...

he misses Graham Harrell

Agreed with the bold.
Share 49ersWebzone