There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

scout.com

“I think for this offense to reach its full potential, he’s going to have to be a part of it,” Smith said. “It’s unfortunate that we’ve missed out on preseason reps, but it’s behind us. It’s the real deal now. These games count, and he’s going to have to come out and be a part of it.”

not sure if I like that last statement... sounds like alex isnt too happy with crab... is this the stuff every other team didnt want to deal with?.... he better shape up, i dont want this crap goin on
That's what Vernon was telling him.."Yo you better shape up, JoeO321 don't want this crap goin on"
  • Dave
  • Veteran
No worries, VD verbally b***h slapped some sense into him. Then he got a talking to by Sing. I don't even want to imagine looking into his eyes as he's yelling at me!!
I got a feeling Crabtree is going to be a diva WR and will be hard to put up with.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I got a feeling Crabtree is going to be a diva WR and will be hard to put up with.

Maybe. But I also think he is one of those guys that thrives on being the best in the game - which is all that matters in the end. I see a 1000 yard 8 TD season out of Crabtree if he stays healthy.
There's very little that Crabtree's done that makes him a diva. All reports are that he works hard. Gore, VD and Willis played little in preseason, VD not at all after he was dinged in the first game. Presumably, it was the coaches' decision for Crabtree not to play. Crabtree's holdout last year was his agent's doing. The agent made the decisions as he was hired to do, even though the agent was wacked.
Sing will pull his pants down once more and everything will whip back in shape for the team!!!
Isn't there a "diva" clause in Crabtree's contract? I hope he takes the advise of Vernon Davis and Mike Singletary over that of Michael Irvin [url=http://www.texasmonthly.com/1997-01-01] and Deon Sanders.

Agree completely...and it worries me a lot
Originally posted by m04607:

Agree completely...and it worries me a lot

Perhaps it's the worry that came first.
Crab's is fine. He dose not like training camp, DB's are going at his legs when he's in the air, he wants to have a full season. He did not want to play pre-season games in fear of injury and he's just mad VD called him out on it.

I'm not condemning the fact that he doesn't do s**t, this is just what i think is going on.

[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Sep 9, 2010 at 19:07:37 ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home