LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Trick plays in Seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope Sing has them ready for anything.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Or is this a useless thread in this great forum known as Niner Talk.

Ok, what happened to the girl?
Originally posted by 49erBud:

Yes somebody please fill me in...after I stopped laughing hysterically I couldn't stop thinking how furiously she took that load in her face
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Yes somebody please fill me in...after I stopped laughing hysterically I couldn't stop thinking how furiously she took that load in her face

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/08/the-amazing-race-never-trust-the-watermelon-slingshot/
Originally posted by 49erBud:

BOOOM.....headshot

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/08/the-amazing-race-never-trust-the-watermelon-slingshot/

Oh man that full video was even better

"I can't feel my face"

She is damn lucky it was a watermelon that exploded and distributed the force when it exploded instead of say...a bowling ball
Yes.

Their first offensive play of the game: Fake 23 blast with a backside george reverse.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Yes.

Their first offensive play of the game: Fake 23 blast with a backside george reverse.

Nice. Remember the Titans
the taser is coming back

we got Z to run it
I bet they try a fake draw into a play action flea flicker comeback run up the middle slant.

The Annexation of Puerto Rico
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Yes.

Nice. Remember the Titans

no why?
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Trick plays in Seattle bring back memories of the failed reverse on the kickoff return that cost us the game. Does anyone else get the feeling that cutting Robinson may end up as bad as cutting Rossum
On a serious note, I have no DOUBT Pete is going to open up the playbook. Manny & Haralson? Zero pass rush and can be handled one-on-one. Their best player is their QB and he's a very accurate passer esp. when healthy. Our weakness is clearly speed in the secondary with Lewis and Clements and it's not like Spencer and Goldson are burners either. And if they pass all game long, it keeps Willis in coverage. We are also very weak at coverage in the middle of the field (they have good TE's), on screens passes and at defending the run off tackle with speedy RB's (something they have).

So to me, this is a no-brainer in terms of their game planning for us.

How would you attack us if you could put your objective hat on?
Originally posted by nj9er:
Trick plays in Seattle bring back memories of the failed reverse on the kickoff return that cost us the game. Does anyone else get the feeling that cutting Robinson may end up as bad as cutting Rossum

Nope
Share 49ersWebzone