LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Mike n MIke playoff pics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
That's not a good thing.. dude has pretty much been the death blow to every team he's picked in the last 5 years to go to the Super Bowl or to the Championship in any league.

Could somebody splain to me how we LOSE to the Ravens?

Our Defense is better our Offense has the chance to be really solid, considering that we have 4 skill players on the field on just about EVERY down. We got Westbrook for a TRUE change of pace to Frank.

The only area I see we MAY be lacking is the Line. But this will be answered early IMHO. If they give 11-85 the time to pick apart Baltimore's Defense because Frank can tear off even a couple big Runs then how do we lose?

Especially with this Opportunistic Defense on the other half of the ball.

I'm just shocked that Greenie didn't pick the Squealers to go.

~Ceadder
sosmeone have a link?

i just wanna hear what they saaid about us

thx if you help otherwise f u
Boy the team gets better and all of the sudden ESPN is jesus for giving them due credit. But when the team is bad and they criticize them it's east coast bias, hatred, and they have no clue what they are talking about. Simple amazing how that works.
the nation is just startin to get a whiff to what we all here know what we've been building over the past few years, but i dunno...kinda liked goin in as the underdog
He is such a Jinx. I saw another prediction that had us at 6-10. So who knows. But if we blow it this year....
After all the ESPN bashing over the years I was stunned when I herd that conversation. Then Peter King went on to say that Alex Smith will be one of those guys that come December we say "why didn't we see this coming" and that King expects smith to have a handle on this job for a very long time.
everyone is missing the point. Think about it. Cowboy stadium dressed in 49ers colors.
It is very unfortunate how when analysts, coaches, and such mention the 49ers in the playoffs, there is always the "weak division" included. I feel like every time someone picks the Niners to win the West, all they talk about is that "Pete Carroll is rebuilding" or "Anderson is not taking the Cardinals to the playoffs" or "Sam Bradford is great, but they still have a few years to go..."

That is why everyone has us pegged for a quick exit from the playoffs. Let's hope these guys are right, except the part for losing the Superbowl. I just hope we can prove them all wrong!

[ Edited by SJniner7 on Sep 9, 2010 at 10:58:24 ]

Originally posted by BigRon:
everyone is missing the point. Think about it. Cowboy stadium dressed in 49ers colors.

That's what I was thinkin too. One can only hope.

Would love to see the Turds in the Championship game, but it's too much to hope for at this point in the Season.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

WestCoast: Post Time Stamp: Sep 9, 2010 at 04:25:44

TlSSER: Post Time Stamp: Sep 9, 2010 at 04:25:42

Hey WestCoast....which comes first, the number 42, or number 44?

THANK YOU!! now sit down son!!!

not.

Share 49ersWebzone