LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

2010 49ers Depth Chart is here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We got Squad boyeeeeee!
Originally posted by fan49:
so ginn covers all returns

Weird...Didn't sing say he wanted ginn working on KO only?
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:

I think it will change once Williams is fully healthy. KR-Ginn, PR-Williams

Williams wont be playing this sunday
Matt Barrows mattbarrows

Brian Westbrook is available Sunday. Not playing: Heitmann,Will James, Ahmad Brooks and Kyle Williams ...
Eric Heitmann is a captain??? What a joke, he sucks!!!

Cheers.

P.S. Just a note to those playing at home: Captains do not sit on the bench on offense and defense.

Double Cheers.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Digger25:

who backs up willis?

Nobody right now, officially.

Brooks is supposed to be the short term emergency guy, but he isn't healthy. My best guess is that if Willis needs to sub out, Spikes moves over and Bowman replaces Spikes.

Thats what Singletary alluded to on Monday. They want Bowman solely focusing on learning the TED spot for obvious reasons.
seahawks depth chart for those interested
http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart.html
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
What??? Crabtree isn't a captain

I wouldn't either. Sitting out the whole PS...doesn't and shouldn't warrant a C on your chest
Point Number Two:

I guess the Niners are still worried about teams lining up with 8 WR's. 11 DB's?????????????? And we all thought one or two of those guys would get poop-canned after final cuts were made and other players (MLB) available.

Tramaine Brock....now that's a great 53rd man on the team. Who needs Michael Robinson?

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 8, 2010 at 12:23:18 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
seahawks depth chart for those interested
http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart.html

So they're keeping Locklear?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Point Number Two:

I guess the Niners are still worried about teams lining up with 8 WR's. 11 DB's. And we all thought one or two of those guys would get poop-canned after final cuts were made and other players available.

Tramaine Brock....now that's a great 53rd man on the team. Who needs Michael Robinson?

What's done is done. Nothing you or anyone else can do, man. No need to get worked up about it.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:

I think it will change once Williams is fully healthy. KR-Ginn, PR-Williams

Williams wont be playing this sunday
Matt Barrows mattbarrows

Brian Westbrook is available Sunday. Not playing: Heitmann,Will James, Ahmad Brooks and Kyle Williams ...

Dayum...did that toe fall off or something..WTH?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Point Number Two:

I guess the Niners are still worried about teams lining up with 8 WR's. 11 DB's. And we all thought one or two of those guys would get poop-canned after final cuts were made and other players available.

What's done is done. Nothing you or anyone else can do, man. No need to get worked up about it.

You are right. What is done is done. However, it is not a good roster decision, hence my dripping sarcasm.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Point Number Two:

You are right. What is done is done. However, it is not a good roster decision, hence my dripping sarcasm.

Hopefully Brock = Revis!
What's the deal with Brooks injury? Will he play this week?
Point #3- Crabtree is not a captain because he is still a young pup. All of the guys selected are seasoned vets. If Crabtree plays well, and becomes a leader on the field, he will eventually get his C.
Share 49ersWebzone