There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Falcons: Atlanta Tailgate 2010

We are up to 38 people, still looking to add more...

Who wants to join us?
The 49ers will need our support!

We need more tailgaters!
I think you guys should just sell your tickets. Why bother going to a game where the niners will get blown out by 30.
Originally posted by John-ATL:
The 49ers will need our support!

We need more tailgaters!

I got five of us for sure. Gate A, Section 138, 49ers sideline for us....we shall be drinking EARLY.
We need to know who is planning on driving to the game. We will need parking passes.

I'll be riding Marta. :)
Can you two make the tailgate?

Let me know so I can get you the details.
Bump
Originally posted by btak49:
We need to know who is planning on driving to the game. We will need parking passes.

I'll be riding Marta. :)

brian, let me know, I'll be with my usual crew.
You guys are some brave souls. Get ready for some serious trash talk.
Originally posted by susweel:

Im gonna try and behave, its gonna be hard, Im bringing my 6 year old to his first Niner game....Me and my crew are as rowdy as they come though...beleive that.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Im gonna try and behave, its gonna be hard, Im bringing my 6 year old to his first Niner game....Me and my crew are as rowdy as they come though...beleive that.

Hopefully its a good it would suck for your six year old if his first game is a route.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Hopefully its a good it would suck for your six year old if his first game is a route.

well my dad took me to my first Niner game when I was 6, and of course we rolled with Montana, against the Falcons....So Im doing my part now....hopefullly this kind of karma is what we need. Im doing all I can to un jinx us!
@John - I'll be there. Send me the details.

@Donovan - Definitely. PM me your number and I'll text you. Where are your seats? I was trying to get baller tickets but my money is jacked up right now. Might be nosebleed for me. I won't be able to hear the players screaming like last time. DAMNIT!
Originally posted by btak49:
@John - I'll be there. Send me the details.

@Donovan - Definitely. PM me your number and I'll text you. Where are your seats? I was trying to get baller tickets but my money is jacked up right now. Might be nosebleed for me. I won't be able to hear the players screaming like last time. DAMNIT!

In section 138. Row 5. Niner sideline. Right There! Tix are still going for $150.
I was suppose to go to this game but we just bought a house. `