There are 171 users in the forums

I think we cut the wrong QB !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Well this looks like another Thomas Clayton/Marcus Maxwell story.
Clayton was suposed to be the next Emmit Smith/Walter Payton/Barry Sanders, and Maxwell was predesined to become the next Jerry Rice.

I honestly belive that Nate has more upside an more of a shot becoming a legitimate player in the NFL than the two mentioned earlyer.

Who?
All of you Nate Davis fanatics need to get your heads out of your asses now and wake up. He's just not NFL ready.

What we should learn from this.... preseason truly is meaningless. They are purely for practice and warming up for the regular season.
Originally posted by blm7754:
All of you Nate Davis fanatics need to get your heads out of your asses now and wake up. He's just not NFL ready.

What we should learn from this.... preseason truly is meaningless. They are purely for practice and warming up for the regular season.

And that's why he's going into the 49ers 6-year QB development program.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Originally posted by blm7754:

And that's why he's going into the 49ers 6-year QB development program.

And why not? The program hasn't worked so far...

Originally posted by cNiner:
It shows how Sing is not there at all, if you have no faith in your Back up qb aka Carr why keep him ? we should have cut him and moved on with troy Smith insted of getting rid of Nat lots of potanital Davis ! Sing got to question this decision

Cut the guy who has starting experience, knows our playbook, and has been in camp with the team all summer. In favor of a guy that will have to hurry up and learn the system, and has no chemistry with his receivers. That's genius.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
REALLY?

Okay EEEEEENough already.

Christ we're talking about the THIRD STRING QB!!!!!

I swear you would have thought we traded Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis to the Cardinald for Matt Lienart and a 7th round pick.

Again say it with me .....

THIRD STRING.

Updated: 4th String
Share 49ersWebzone