There are 308 users in the forums

Niners show lack of class by releasing Davis.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Singletary is obviously racist

Wait, Nate isn't an Uncle Tom too?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He never had a chance to showcase his talent. A diamond in the rough, but the coaches have no eye for talent to recognized it, and give him a few more years to learn. It's sucks and totally classless.

This is a business decision made by Sing to improve his team. He is obviously unimpressed with Davis' work ethic. From what I have read, Davis is immature. He doesn't seem to realize the total commitment required to play professional football. He prefers to spend his free time hanging out with his daughter - and there is nothing wrong with that... it is to be applauded - however, the kind of player Sing seeks for his team is a player who spends his time working on his skills. Davis is not that player, regardless of his potential.

You are being absurd in writing that the 49er coaches have no eye for talent; that idiocy doesn't even deserve a reply. The 49ers were the only team to give him a chance in the pros; Davis is at fault for not working as hard as possible.
the 49ers will regret this move if alex smith fails.
I guess....Nate was......blindsided....

Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He never had a chance to showcase his talent. A diamond in the rough, but the coaches have no eye for talent to recognized it, and give him a few more years to learn. It's sucks and totally classless.

This is a business decision made by Sing to improve his team. He is obviously unimpressed with Davis' work ethic. From what I have read, Davis is immature. He doesn't seem to realize the total commitment required to play professional football. He prefers to spend his free time hanging out with his daughter - and there is nothing wrong with that... it is to be applauded - however, the kind of player Sing seeks for his team is a player who spends his time working on his skills. Davis is not that player, regardless of his potential.

You are being absurd in writing that the 49er coaches have no eye for talent; that idiocy doesn't even deserve a reply. The 49ers were the only team to give him a chance in the pros; Davis is at fault for not working as hard as possible.

Amen.
LOL

How are they showing lack of class by releasing a 3rd string 6th round pick!?

What did Nate Davis do for this team to make this cut classless?
[ Edited by CrAnKD4TCRabTree on Sep 6, 2010 at 5:28 PM ]
1. Nate Davis was overrated by the board here and 2. He wont be back unless on PS, he was cut cause he hasnt developed yet. and 3. He makes minimum salary, so no sense thinking he was cut like T-Rich in NY.
Hello people, but Davis was a glorified retard. He and M-Rob had no reason to b here.
Lol stupid warning level.. Thx Sing for backing me up!!
Soooooooo who the f**k is going to be the 49er's 3rd string QB now?

Originally posted by SF49erFaithful:
Hello people, but Davis was a glorified retard. He and M-Rob had no reason to b here.

Best first post ever.
He looked good against third stringers in the preseason..................

(but showed no improvement to the Coaches)

Wonder who gets the roster spot???
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by SF49erFaithful:

Best first post ever.

I
B
T
L

L, as in Learning Disability
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Singletary is obviously racist

Wait, Nate isn't an Uncle Tom too?

I never realized how true that is, lol, Sing is such an Uncle Tom haha.
Share 49ersWebzone