LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Davis to be cut after all

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
WOW, Stupidest decision i've seen singletary make since he's been here.

Davis is a STAR!!! IN THE MAKING!

Lettin the future GO!

Calm down the dude sucked.

How did he sucked, He looked so much better than Smith, davis actually looked more comfortable than smith, and knows how to move in the pocket and still make a pass, and has better passes on the run. and His ARM is ridiculous, makes Jamarcus russell look like a Vagine.

Two years and nate davis was makin progress, and we even keep that douche Carr.

Damn, disappointing!

He wasn't making progress, that's the problem.

he's also only 2 years into his career!, i think once this guy gets down the playbook, he'll be dominatin the league!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So why did we cut MRob then? Our best special teams player. It makes even less sense now if this is true...

When are you going to realize Robinson has no place on this team? His special teams play was overrated (I've explained many times why that is) and he was WORTHLESS at his given position. GET OVER IT.

in niner talk MROB was the Montana of special teams

Lettin the future GO!

How did he sucked, He looked so much better than Smith, davis actually looked more comfortable than smith, and knows how to move in the pocket and still make a pass, and has better passes on the run. and His ARM is ridiculous, makes Jamarcus russell look like a Vagine.

Damn, disappointing!

He looked MARGINALLY better and maybe not even better at all versus Smith in the preseason and Smith was going against 1st teamers where as Davis was going against 3rd sting. And because the actual skill position players didn't even play in the preseason, they had the same offense at their command.

Yes Davis can throw the ball, but I'd rather have a Max Hall or Tony Pike or even Troy Smith developing back there.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So why did we cut MRob then? Our best special teams player. It makes even less sense now if this is true...

When are you going to realize Robinson has no place on this team? His special teams play was overrated (I've explained many times why that is) and he was WORTHLESS at his given position. GET OVER IT.

in niner talk MROB was the Montana of special teams

Lol

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

he's also only 2 years into his career!, i think once this guy gets down the playbook, he'll be dominatin the league!

and who knows when that's goon be
At least he made the team picteam pic
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Kellen Clemmens?
on chronicle live all the "analysts" were saying that Davis was sing's favorite and was gonna start the next year.....

fail
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I'm just glad Lienhart sorry a$% is already signed. I have a feeling we would have gone after him.

I was worried...

Meh. I like Nate and all, but he couldn't even beat out Carr for #2. Kids got talent, but apparently no drive. He did look good in the preseason against scrubs, but that's not saying much. And he screwed up the protection calls. I doubt he would have seen the field this season anyway. Maybe Sing and Balke have plans for next years draft........
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

and who knows when that's goon be

The dude is a f**king idiot, how long does it take to learn a playbook. He is too dumb to play Qb in the nfl.
should have drafted Javon Ringer
Maybe the Niners could pick up Troy Smith. I don't think he is half bad.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

He looked MARGINALLY better and maybe not even better at all versus Smith in the preseason and Smith was going against 1st teamers where as Davis was going against 3rd sting. And because the actual skill position players didn't even play in the preseason, they had the same offense at their command.

Yes Davis can throw the ball, but I'd rather have a Max Hall or Tony Pike or even Troy Smith developing back there.

I disagree! I can gurantee you, wherever nate davis goes, he's gonna end up a starter eventually, and be a good QB
Share 49ersWebzone