There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Davis to be cut after all

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So why did we cut MRob then? Our best special teams player. It makes even less sense now if this is true...

oh i can answer that, its because mrob doesnt offer anything on offense.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,938
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WTF we give this guy 2 years but we give Alex Smith 6 years?!?!

He was never going to be anything. People were kidding themselves with this guy. Most overrated guy in Niner Talk not named "Morgan."

Good post, San Diego. 100% agree.
But but he is our future............
Originally posted by WestCoast:
holy s**t

NINER TALK IS GOING TO IMPLODE ITSELF!!

I would have waited until after we played seattle.

They have been taking our scraps, they surely would take davis just to learn what we plan to do this week.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WTF we give this guy 2 years but we give Alex Smith 6 years?!?!

He was never going to be anything. People were kidding themselves with this guy. Most overrated guy in Niner Talk not named "Morgan."

We should have cut Carr's sorry ass instead!
l-m-f-a-o at Singletary betting the farm on Alex Smith.
nice friggin draft class from 09.

Nate Davis is cut, Coffee retires, McKillop Injured, and Crabtree may end being a DIVA, lovely draft class McClueless.
He probably has the Jamarcus work ethic.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So why did we cut MRob then? Our best special teams player. It makes even less sense now if this is true...

oh i can answer that, its because mrob doesnt offer anything on offense.

He brings a hell of a lot on special teams and since we aren't keeping 3 QB's I see no reason why we wouldn't want to keep MRob around.
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
l-m-f-a-o at Singletary betting the farm on Alex Smith.

hahaha omg thats so funny

not
Originally posted by susweel:
He probably has the Jamarcus work ethic.

he's not as fat, but just looking at him should tell you all you need to know about his work ethic
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,938
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
nice friggin draft class from 09.

Nate Davis is cut, Coffee retires, McKillop Injured, and Crabtree may end being a DIVA, lovely draft class McClueless.

The 2009 draft for everyone has been s**tty.
WOW, Stupidest decision i've seen singletary make since he's been here.

Davis is a STAR!!! IN THE MAKING!


Lettin the future GO!
Originally posted by susweel:
He probably has the Jamarcus work ethic.

maybe they were both sipping on that purple drank