LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Who Is Your Favorite NEW 49er Player?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Is Your Favorite NEW 49er Player?

Originally posted by jones49:
Please add Nate Davis to the list so I can vote.
That belongs in the 'Who is your favorite FORMER 49er' thread
  • titan
  • Veteran
Anthony Davis! also once Mays starts getting comfortable and starts laying people out.
iupati
davis
ginn
dixon

i have no doubt iupati is the real deal he was consistantly good throughout the whole preseason i have no doubt he is going to be a pro bowler and an all pro player in the near future
Originally posted by Draftology:
Originally posted by jones49:
Please add Nate Davis to the list so I can vote.
That belongs in the 'Who is your favorite FORMER 49er' thread

Yeah, meant to say Troy Smith but the release of Nate is eating at me .
Troy Smith

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Who is your favorite new player or 'man-crush' from this year's crop of NEW 49er Roster and Practice Squad players?

Troy Smith
Originally posted by juycho:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Who is your favorite new player or 'man-crush' from this year's crop of NEW 49er Roster and Practice Squad players?

Troy Smith

Ok, he's added.
Mays. Just feel the need to root for the kid. Lupati a close second.
Bowman, to be honest.
Taylor Mays

Anthony Dixon. I got to met this guy in Indy, while they were here for the 1st preseason game. He is a very humble individual. I had talked to him about Glen Coffee quiting and now he's the number 2 behind Gore. After watching him tear up the Colts, I decided to watch some YouTube videos and read alot of the comments. This guy is really liked by fans and his peers. He loves football, just GORE.
I like all of 'em, but the one guy I've been unexpectedly impressed with is Phillip Adams. He's not afraid to stick his nose in there and make a play...he also seems to have excellent recovery skills and closes very fast. His PR skills are a bonus...and a big reason he was included on the roster. Being from a small school, he really had to make a big impression on Singletary and he did.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I hope it is going to be Alex Smith, because he has a break out year in 2010.
Share 49ersWebzone