There are 228 users in the forums

Official Practice Squad Signings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
mattbarrows

Will Tukuafu is the first 49er to land on the practice squad ...
I like Tuku
mattbarrows

Others on the practice squad: Jehuu Caulcrick, Kevin Jurovich, QB Jarrett Brown, T Matt Kopa, OLB Bruce Davis
I like Brucey
mattbarrows

... LB Keaton Kristick and S Chris Maragos, according to the team.
good news so far. I wonder if De La Puente will make it?
MaioccoCSN

49ers announce practice squad: QB Jarrett Brown, FB Caulcrick, LB Bruce Davis, WR Jurovich, T Kopa, LB Kristick, S Maragos, DL Tukuafu.
brit miller sure seemed like a good candidate, wonder why he wasn't considered
Originally posted by jreff22:
mattbarrows

Whooo!!!woooooo...
Originally posted by ssahnan:
brit miller sure seemed like a good candidate, wonder why he wasn't considered

I think because Caulcrick seems like the better runner. Hopefully he can step in and replace Norris next year.

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
mattbarrows

Whooo!!!woooooo...

I've never seen such displays of emotional joy from you Buzz! Celebrate big time day!
I like and agree with all of these signings.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
mattbarrows

Whooo!!!woooooo...

I've never seen such displays of emotional joy from you Buzz! Celebrate big time day!

I saw Tukuafu got four sacks for 4 games in preseason.. i think.. Tukuafu is looks good to play better than soap.. Tukuafu is looks big a guy and big his weight for size. If Sings would be cut him that i was not happy it.. But.. Tuku is the first 49er to land on the practice squad. I am sooo happy that we need to keep him if he will give us for develop the pass rush or tackles that either it. How impress to effort with team.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
mattbarrows

Whooo!!!woooooo...

I saw Tukuafu got four sacks for 4 games in preseason.. i think.. Tukuafu is looks good to play better than soap.. Tukuafu is looks big a guy and big his weight for size. If Sings would be cut him that i was not happy it.. But.. Tuku is the first 49er to land on the practice squad. I am sooo happy that we need to keep him if he will give us for develop the pass rush or tackles that either it. How impress to effort with team.

YOU SAID IT!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 5, 2010 at 11:36 AM ]
good group of guys, wouldn't be surprised to see a handful of them make the roster next year
Share 49ersWebzone