Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Were so gonna pwn the seahawks!

Theyre not gonna run on our D, and they have almost no threat passing. Were gonna dominate them on offense, Gore will have 150+ yards and 2 TDs this game

COUNT IT

Enough of a threat in passing to hold on to beat us last year. Next to shooting ourselves in the foot of course.

we beat ourselves last year not to mention delanie getting mauled on 4th and goal

Yeah A. Smith and V.Davis were balling that game, the rest of the o was asleep. the Defense played well but we gave up that HUGE play on 3rd down i think it was were SEA took the lead and ended the game..

This year there is NO way we LOSE, I dont see why we cant go 6-0 this year in the division.. AZ is a 7-8 win team at MOST, SEA just isnt a threat on offense and their D is average at best, and St. Louis will not win more then 3-4 games..

are you giving alex credit for playing a good game?

f**k yeah he is. Alex played mistake free and had a career day with over 300 yards passing.

i know i was at the game

k then accept the credit given to him

i know i was joking..i was waiting for somebody to blame alex like always

Theyre not gonna run on our D, and they have almost no threat passing. Were gonna dominate them on offense, Gore will have 150+ yards and 2 TDs this game

COUNT IT

Enough of a threat in passing to hold on to beat us last year. Next to shooting ourselves in the foot of course.

we beat ourselves last year not to mention delanie getting mauled on 4th and goal

Yeah A. Smith and V.Davis were balling that game, the rest of the o was asleep. the Defense played well but we gave up that HUGE play on 3rd down i think it was were SEA took the lead and ended the game..

This year there is NO way we LOSE, I dont see why we cant go 6-0 this year in the division.. AZ is a 7-8 win team at MOST, SEA just isnt a threat on offense and their D is average at best, and St. Louis will not win more then 3-4 games..

are you giving alex credit for playing a good game?

f**k yeah he is. Alex played mistake free and had a career day with over 300 yards passing.

i know i was at the game

k then accept the credit given to him

i know i was joking..i was waiting for somebody to blame alex like always

Hahaha. Just wait. A fly will come buzzing around sometime eventually.
100% this is a must win. There's absolutely no excuse for dropping a single divisional game this year. The inconsistency is killing the 9ers and it's time to grow out of that fragile bs and take back the west, one year overdue if you ask me.

COUNT IT

7-9* at best And I see what you're saying. We not only beat ourselves up, but ALSO gave up some big passing plays. Which, in combination REALLY hurt us.

No you dont. He means theyll win 7 to 8 games at most/best
[ Edited by CrAnKD4TCRabTree on Sep 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM ]
f**k yes this is a must win game
Isn't every game a must win? Unless the 49ers are eliminated or can't improve their position in the playoffs by winning, then I think they all are.
we better win this f**king game
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes I do believe that the first game is a must win because the first part of the schedule is strong. The next game is against NO and I'm pretty sure that we will lose that game, an 0-2 start would seriously hurt our playoff chances big time. Also we need to avenge last seasons coke job in Seattle.

we never play well in Seattle but we must if we want to be a playoff team
"must win" is such an overused term. the only game that is must win is the game that clinches or eliminated a team from the playoffs.

should we win it---yes

if we dont its not the end of the season
Every game is a must win game for us! I hope the players understand this. Two games last year cost us the playoffs. We need to play every game as it is the game to get us to the playoffs really....

this is a tone setting game. We need to send a message.

But if we lose we still have a chance to make the playoffs.
IMO this is more than a "must win" game. IMO we must dominate this game. With the injuries and the shakieness of their oline we should absolutely dominate the Hawks. ANY other playoff bound team would. We can NOT have the same ol ish this season in which we play down to compitition.
[img=null]

only 7 more days!!!

COUNT IT

7-9* at best And I see what you're saying. We not only beat ourselves up, but ALSO gave up some big passing plays. Which, in combination REALLY hurt us.

No you dont. He means theyll win 7 to 8 games at most/best

Yeah I do see what he's saying. In regards to his opinion. On the other hand that's correct, 7-8 wins is what he meant not record wise.
Originally posted by teeohh:
We have to beat the seahawks
Share 49ersWebzone