LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Is this a must win game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Were so gonna pwn the seahawks!

Theyre not gonna run on our D, and they have almost no threat passing. Were gonna dominate them on offense, Gore will have 150+ yards and 2 TDs this game

COUNT IT
Division games are always criticial.
must win.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
must win.

watch M Rob set a bone crushing block to spring Golden Tate for an opening kick off return
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I really really think we HAVE to win this coming Sunday. But part of me is afraid that this will not be an easy task. I believe we have more talent but Seatle will not be pushovers this season. They have a decent defense and a vetran QB who can pick apart a defense if given time. Playing up in Seattle is no cake walk either. I just believe if we don't get this win we can be looking at starting the season 0-2.. (saints will be super tough to pull out) If we start 0-2, going to play at Arrowhead will be extremely tough!! I'm thinking we need this victory bad for the well being of our season..

Decent defense? Their D is a bottom 5 defense, they may have the worst D in the league. But, I get the gist of your post.

Where they really?? I didn't research their ranking, buuuuuut that defense was good enough to beat us last year.. I'm just saying, everyone is crowning us champs. I think we need to slow our roll cause if we tank this game, could make for a looong first half of the season.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
must win.

watch M Rob set a bone crushing block to spring Golden Tate for an opening kick off return

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
must win.

he wasn't a pro bowl alternate for STs for no reason. Hopefully it doesn't look like this:

Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

Theyre not gonna run on our D, and they have almost no threat passing. Were gonna dominate them on offense, Gore will have 150+ yards and 2 TDs this game

COUNT IT

Enough of a threat in passing to hold on to beat us last year. Next to shooting ourselves in the foot of course.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

COUNT IT

Enough of a threat in passing to hold on to beat us last year. Next to shooting ourselves in the foot of course.

we beat ourselves last year not to mention delanie getting mauled on 4th and goal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

COUNT IT

we beat ourselves last year not to mention delanie getting mauled on 4th and goal

Yeah A. Smith and V.Davis were balling that game, the rest of the o was asleep. the Defense played well but we gave up that HUGE play on 3rd down i think it was were SEA took the lead and ended the game..

This year there is NO way we LOSE, I dont see why we cant go 6-0 this year in the division.. AZ is a 7-8 win team at MOST, SEA just isnt a threat on offense and their D is average at best, and St. Louis will not win more then 3-4 games..

Originally posted by 49ersnum1:

COUNT IT

Yeah A. Smith and V.Davis were balling that game, the rest of the o was asleep. the Defense played well but we gave up that HUGE play on 3rd down i think it was were SEA took the lead and ended the game..

This year there is NO way we LOSE, I dont see why we cant go 6-0 this year in the division.. AZ is a 7-8 win team at MOST, SEA just isnt a threat on offense and their D is average at best, and St. Louis will not win more then 3-4 games..

are you giving alex credit for playing a good game?

COUNT IT

f**k yeah he is. Alex played mistake free and had a career day with over 300 yards passing.

COUNT IT

7-9* at best And I see what you're saying. We not only beat ourselves up, but ALSO gave up some big passing plays. Which, in combination REALLY hurt us.

COUNT IT

f**k yeah he is. Alex played mistake free and had a career day with over 300 yards passing.

i know i was at the game

COUNT IT

i know i was at the game

k then accept the credit given to him
Share 49ersWebzone