LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Montana, Young, Rice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Patrick Willis is everything to this team and to us fans. In my opinion 5 year $50 million was a steal. b***h ass players like Revis and Haynseworth care nothing about their team or their fans but P Will does. Every interview he is humble, credits his team mates and coaches, you don't see that often if at all. He is IT, he is the Montana, Young and Rice we've been waiting for. Without him we are decent, with him we will get #6 at least. P.S. I'm straight as an arrow but i love him a whole bunch.
Originally posted by dynasty2010:
Patrick Willis is everything to this team and to us fans. In my opinion 5 year $50 million was a steal. b***h ass players like Revis and Haynseworth care nothing about their team or their fans but P Will does. Every interview he is humble, credits his team mates and coaches, you don't see that often if at all. He is IT, he is the Montana, Young and Rice we've been waiting for. Without him we are decent, with him we will get #6 at least. P.S. I'm straight as an arrow but i love him a whole bunch.

montana, young OR rice
This is good and bad about Willis. If the guy goes down the rest of the team have to lift a lot to fill the gap.

We need other 'go to' players apart from Willis.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
This is good and bad about Willis. If the guy goes down the rest of the team have to lift a lot to fill the gap.

We need other 'go to' players apart from Willis.

I can think of a couple

Share 49ersWebzone