There are 226 users in the forums

actual heights and weights

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by STNiner:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
all I know is we have some genetic freaks out there on defense...

you just see Manny standing next to everyone, just towering over them.....same thing with Taylor Mays.....its like someone created super players in a football videogame.

This isn't meant to be an insult. But many African-American athletes are the result of the breeding practices of slave owners in this country's earlier history. It was normal for slave owners to "breed" the strongest of slaves with one another in order to create "super slaves". I doubt those wealthy, white racists realized they were building the foundation for a generation that would make millions of dollars annually playing professional sports... In a sense, I suppose it is natural karma or justice, at least for some.

No bueno

He's merely quoting historical fact. Remember that back then, they weren't even considered 'people' (as insensitive as it may sound). Most slave owners in the 1800's preferred their slaves (workers) who were strong and good endurance to work in the fields. That's what he's referring to...

f**k, i wish my ancestors were slaves and i would be making 20 mil a year playing in the nfl right now, and i mean that comment with no disrespect at all

This thread was over before it got a chance to get started.
Share 49ersWebzone