Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987

Cool

I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.

Those guys are the GOATS.

definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?

So Fine!!! I'd that up!!

domestic violence is not okay.

unless you have to ask for a beer more than once

oh, for sure. that doesn't count as domestic violence though. that's just obedience training.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Can we keep it on topic or this F@ckin thread?

You guys with your GIFs' are killing the Bandwidth on my Netbook. My page has frozen quite a few times just trying to scroll down to see if anything was even on topic.

I hope they do release T.J. maybe we could pick him up on the cheap. Lord knows we could use a number 2 who is a real threat. I like Morgan but I don't consider him much of a threat, and Zeigler still has to prove he's even #3 worthy. If we could get Housh, I would feel better about us taking the Division. And possibly with it Home field.

~Ceadder

take your ass to NFL talk, where this has already been posted

Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Can we keep it on topic or this F@ckin thread?

You guys with your GIFs' are killing the Bandwidth on my Netbook. My page has frozen quite a few times just trying to scroll down to see if anything was even on topic.

I hope they do release T.J. maybe we could pick him up on the cheap. Lord knows we could use a number 2 who is a real threat. I like Morgan but I don't consider him much of a threat, and Zeigler still has to prove he's even #3 worthy. If we could get Housh, I would feel better about us taking the Division. And possibly with it Home field.

~Ceadder

take your ass to NFL talk, where this has already been posted

lol!