LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Chief:
Singletary, Raye and Alex Smith all need to go.

This, I believe, has to happen as no self-respecting fan is going to believe in this team until you clear out all three.
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex, you suk..... I hope you get benched next week

you really know nothing about this team.

The Olin sucked, no Wr's got open, playcalling sucked, never put in Dixon and barely used Westbrook, Gore cant run, Alex cant play well when everyone else gave up. But at least the one good thing from this game is no wasted TimeOuts
Reading some of these jokes are some of the best one liners I have ever heard!!!
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
I really don't see this team winning a game until they play the rams.

Even THAT might be a stretch at this point. Maybe if we're at home. I see nothing that would indicate that this team can beat anybody. Maybe USC. Maybe
Smith will score causing Sing to feel no changes need to be made! Joke
  • Veteran
Berkeley High runs a better offense that Raye.
Originally posted by JedYork:
Originally posted by JedYork:
THIS SEASON =

PRICELESS!!!!!
Here is my attempt to guess what the press conference will sound like:

"Today we didn't do the things we needed to do to win. Moving forward we cant make mistakes that hurt us. And today was one of those things where we didn't come out with the fire we needed. And I'm gonna say this, we will be ready next week for the Falcons."

I think I got every cliche and overused expression he uses to essentially say nothing at all his press conferences. This is gonna get ugly before it better.
Atlanta=loss
Philly= loss
Oakland... after today, I'm not too confident.

Fcck off Singletary. Your time is up.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Sep 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM ]
Last week Sign said we will stop Brees.
This week VD (i think) guaranteed a victory.

How about we STFU, practice a little more, develop a good game plan and execute. Then maybe we can talk a little. Maybe.
Enough about the coaching. Offense and defense got their asses handed to them. Coaching can't change how bad the players played.

throw a garbage time td to crabtree for fantasy points
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I got a 25% warning for trolling. I guess callin Alex Smith out for bad play is not acceptable in these parts.

don't give them reasons to get rid of you ZRF...even if you think you didn't say much.

team is doing bad right now and everyone is frustrated.....you are an easy target.

It's pathetic that you can't speak the truth because it hurts somebody else's feelings.

What a joke.

Bulls**t. Everyone is criticizing A. Smith. He was clearly trolling.

Let's stop with the victimization. And that goes for both sides.

Don't give me that "stop with the victimization" crap. I think it's a damn joke whenever any regular user is "punished" for hurting someone else's feelings. Talking about how much a QB sucks ass, when that QB does indeed suck ass, is not trolling.

Stop with the "He was only warned for criticizing Alex Smith" ignorance. There's frustration and criticism, and then there is straight up trolling. Anyone who couldn't see ZRF is the latter needs to have their eyes checked. Kid has been doing it for weeks.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Chief:
Singletary, Raye and Alex Smith all need to go.

This, I believe, has to happen as no self-respecting fan is going to believe in this team until you clear out all three.
3 fuhking points!!!!

Look at simpletary, dork, he's got nothing.
watch gore or vd gore hurt in this garbage time
Share 49ersWebzone