There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I can't imagine what it must be like to have been one of the dynasty and sit around and watch that pile of crap.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
Originally posted by Mike49:
I am NOT an Alex Smith apologist, but those folks that are bagging on him right now don't know ANYTHING about football.

This is ALL a product of the scheme.

Smith is rightfully shellshocked right now. He runs for his life at almost every snap.

The coaches put him in a position to lose in EVERY game. They only let him pass when we are down by 20. On the road that is suicide. Especially against good teams.

We would be losing on the road REGARDLESS of who we had at QB. The only outrage we should have as fans should be aimed at the coaching staff. In addition, it is ridiculous to expect GREAT things on the road from such a young o-line.

This. Did anyone else catch the color commentator talking about how Alex Smith has been shaking his head at the playcalls, and Mike Johnson had to come over and encourage him and tell him to hang in there...

WOW coaching staff...

i swear this is bulls**t we need a new playcaller now

And a QB. Carr ain't gonna cut it, Smith ain't gonna cut it, Nate ain't gonna cut it. None of them are the long term answer.

WE've seen that Alex CAN play this game.

We just get out coached every week!!!
Originally posted by dmax:
y is sing callin timeouts

u know for like motivation and stuff
  • Veteran
Sing for American Idol judge.
why are we calling timeouts? so we can kick it back to them?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I got a 25% warning for trolling. I guess callin Alex Smith out for bad play is not acceptable in these parts.

don't give them reasons to get rid of you ZRF...even if you think you didn't say much.

team is doing bad right now and everyone is frustrated.....you are an easy target.

It's pathetic that you can't speak the truth because it hurts somebody else's feelings.
w
What a joke.

Bulls**t. Everyone is criticizing A. Smith. He was clearly trolling.

Let's stop with the victimization. And that goes for both sides.

Don't give me that "stop with the victimization" crap. I think it's a damn joke whenever any regular user is "punished" for hurting someone else's feelings. Talking about how much a QB sucks ass, when that QB does indeed suck ass, is not trolling.
You are ignoring all the the problems the team has and jsut focusing on 1 player. Alex has played like crap but so has everybody else and that falls on the coaching staff.

Things need to change but they need to change at the top before you start making the change with the players.

Sing and Raye need to go.
Originally posted by Juice2010:
We need a offensive minded coach so that we maintain continuity. This is a talented team but is outcoached everyweek. Erickson = Nolan who were both better football coaches than singletary. shoud Mariucci be asked to comeback, or Gruden or someone else ......

Gruden
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex, you suk..... I hope you get benched next week

While I agree , if carr goes in were worse off.

How so you figure? You act like Alex is playing mediocre football and we're looking for something better. Nope, he's playing pathetic football, so it can't be much worse.

It dosnt matter who the QB is it wont ever matter as long as raye and sing are here still. that being said Alex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carr if anything put in Smith
It will take a miracle for this team to finish .500! It's time for Alex and Singletary to hit the road. Any chance of Holgren coming back to the bay area?

Originally posted by JedYork:
THIS SEASON =

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
y is sing callin timeouts

To practice for a real game.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
why are we calling timeouts? so we can kick it back to them?

please replace raye!
I cant wait to hear Damon Bruce
Share 49ersWebzone