There are 175 users in the forums

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Just want the game to be competitive...

this. I'm expecting to lose, but if we lose badly, I'll be as pissed as i was yesterday.

If we somewhat stay competitive, it will keep the little hope of playoffs alive a while longer.

However, if we get a 40-burger shutout put on us, then

-9fA
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by da209:
Did everyone see Flacco overthrow his wide open Fb in the endzone?. See its not just A. Smith

really want to compare Flacco to Smith?

so far for 2010 they are pretty close
I think the scariest part of this game is that the NO coaching staff had 4 extra days to prepare and that their entire team was probably watching our game
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I think the scariest part of this game is that the NO coaching staff had 4 extra days to prepare and that their entire team was probably watching our game

no much insight to be gained from that game

they prolly turned it off in the 2nd quarter anyways....

just like our team
Relax, we're the underdogs to the max next week. Saints will be double-digit favored. But, we got opening game at the stick, old NFL West Rival, and EVERYONE seems to be on the chopping block. Time to show up. Humiliated, humbled and HUNGERY!!!

Opinions aside, I love the Niners and will never stop rooting. Sunday was rough... really rough. But when Monday rolls around, I'll be getting excited again, slam on my Niner gear on and be ready to rock the stick!

So save your webzone, opinons, boos and cryin' out of the Stick. You got every hour of the year minus 72 or so to give your opinions.

Do you job and make some NOISE!!! THE STICK WILL BE A-ROCKIN" Fans DO make a difference. CHEER your F'ing Lungs out. Don't quite on our boys.
they were prollly laughing their ass off.
I just dont understand it, michael crabtree vernon davis good recievers, lets freakn use them. not this pass to gore for 3 yard gain. stretch the field!!
Originally posted by pannin4gold:
Relax, we're the underdogs to the max next week. Saints will be double-digit favored. But, we got opening game at the stick, old NFL West Rival, and EVERYONE seems to be on the chopping block. Time to show up. Humiliated, humbled and HUNGERY!!!

Opinions aside, I love the Niners and will never stop rooting. Sunday was rough... really rough. But when Monday rolls around, I'll be getting excited again, slam on my Niner gear on and be ready to rock the stick!

So save your webzone, opinons, boos and cryin' out of the Stick. You got every hour of the year minus 72 or so to give your opinions.

Do you job and make some NOISE!!! THE STICK WILL BE A-ROCKIN" Fans DO make a difference. CHEER your F'ing Lungs out. Don't quite on our boys.

This is exactly what I said yesterday! I will also be at the game and I will be losing my voice like I do every game! The stick is going to be rockin! GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by jreff22:

no much insight to be gained from that game

Except how to beat the s**t out of our secondary... Which is what NO does to extremely good teams...? We got juked out of our shoes against Deion Branch and Mike Williams.

Well Deion Branch was a super bowl mvp.
alex smith will get better, only one game, he'll bounce back
thats wishful thinking
Originally posted by txniner2:
Well Deion Branch was a super bowl mvp.

Like 10 years ago!!
so true lmao.
Share 49ersWebzone