LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 128 users in the forums

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
Watching the kc game, that is another loss on the 49er schedule. Actually I'm not sure who the niners can compete with on their schedule...Raider game should be close at least.

It will once we get an NFL caliber coaching staff and a franchise QB.

go be a Chiefs fan then. I hear they're really fly.

and I hope you go follow Alexcuses when he gets cut. He's the one flying out of here...

this has nothing to do with Alex Smith, and I haven't made a single "excuse" for him, ever.

this is about being a whiny little b***h and crying about how we're going to lose every game on the schedule because we lost one game and because the Chiefs had a great first half. Good lord.

Dude, I never mentioned you made an excuse, "Alexcuse" its one of many names for the captain.

super fly brah.

ok saddam
Before the game A. Smith should watch this video of Bill Walsh and how throwing bullets doesn't make you an accurate passer. I think this is why it sails on him every time.

Watching the kc game, that is another loss on the 49er schedule. Actually I'm not sure who the niners can compete with on their schedule...Raider game should be close at least.

go be a Chiefs fan then. I hear they're really fly.

and I hope you go follow Alexcuses when he gets cut. He's the one flying out of here...

this has nothing to do with Alex Smith, and I haven't made a single "excuse" for him, ever.

this is about being a whiny little b***h and crying about how we're going to lose every game on the schedule because we lost one game and because the Chiefs had a great first half. Good lord.

Dude, I never mentioned you made an excuse, "Alexcuse" its one of many names for the captain.

super fly brah.

ok saddam

seriously?

Chargers are having a first game meltdown, same as the niners and a few other teams had this week. I think it will all start smoothing out next week

[ Edited by 49erAllTheWay on Sep 13, 2010 at 21:08:57 ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

boo-hoo.

the state of the team has nothing to do with you pissing in your own cheerios. That's up to you.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

But in case you haven't noticed this team just got humiliated yesterday by a team with 25 new players, no Alex Gibbs under going a whole new regime under Pete Carroll. To make matters worse Drew Brees is coming to town next Monday.

I should be jumping with optimism even though the inevitable 0-2 is coming. 0-2 isn't the end, but how many teams who start out 0-2 make the playoffs?
Two years ago they played both Arizona and Pittsburgh tough. They beat Arizona twice last year. Yes they can hand on the same field with the saints. Whether they get it done or not will be revealed next week.
IF the team continues to be careless (coaches and players), there is a good chance to go 0-5.

Anyways, it doesn't matter what we say on this forum, what matters is the amount of talent on this team that might potentially go to waste!
Also, the next game will show how much HEART this team really has.

Can we win it? doubtful after the recent performance, but who knows, anything is possible on Sunday.
man get over it. the team maybe was just a little to over confident from all the media hype n the hype they gave themselves. they got a reality check and hopefully they come out and play 4 solid quarters. so just take it easy support your fudgin team for christ sake..

[ Edited by hklar17 on Sep 13, 2010 at 21:21:51 ]
Originally posted by 49ersking:
IF the team continues to be careless (coaches and players), there is a good chance to go 0-5.

Anyways, it doesn't matter what we say on this forum, what matters is the amount of talent on this team that might potentially go to waste!

Can we win it? doubtful after the recent performance, but who knows, anything is possible on Sunday.

Or Monday.
Originally posted by 49ersking:

True, anything is possible on Sunday, but on Monday we'll get dominated. LOL.

jp, i'll always believe in my niners. Go Niners shock the world

Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
You mean hanging out with Saints players in the pregame and then after the loss? Then yes. We can hang with the Saints.

WE WILL HAVE TO SCORE EARLY TO STAY IN THIS GAME. Thats the way I see it.

Like with the Colts last year.
lmao... Look at what the Chiefs are doing... 0-3 here we come.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace130:
alex will come back and you guys will be kissing his ass

then he will come back down and everyone will be frusterated with him again.. same ol ish..
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lmao... Look at what the Chiefs are doing... 0-3 here we come.

boo-hoo.

the state of the team has nothing to do with you pissing in your own cheerios. That's up to you.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

But in case you haven't noticed this team just got humiliated yesterday by a team with 25 new players, no Alex Gibbs under going a whole new regime under Pete Carroll. To make matters worse Drew Brees is coming to town next Monday.

I should be jumping with optimism even though the inevitable 0-2 is coming. 0-2 isn't the end, but how many teams who start out 0-2 make the playoffs?

I never said you should be optimistic, and never said we weren't humiliated. But whining and crying like a bunch of spoiled little brats and saying that we're not going to win a game is just pathetic.

You can either say: we got our asses kicked but we have 15 games left and nothing has been decided. Or, you can say: we got our asses kicked and so I'm not going to be a fan anymore.

THAT choice is yours, which was my point. Since you didn't get that, YOU have no idea what you're talking about.
Share 49ersWebzone