There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

want Taylor Mays to rock Tate across the middle and then point right at Caroll and run off

I would like to read what an "expert" has to say about this matchup. Just wondering if they're as bad as we think they are. Went to a seahawks forum and the seriously thought they were going to win the West. Lulz
Originally posted by teeohh:
I would like to read what an "expert" has to say about this matchup. Just wondering if they're as bad as we think they are. Went to a seahawks forum and the seriously thought they were going to win the West. Lulz

homerism, when we sucked most of us thought we would win the division. or at least i did.
Had a dream last night that the 49ers were down 28-0 at halftime but that we came back to win. Weird s**t lol

Anyway...if we don't win this game I'll be horribly disappointed!

GO 49ers!!!!
I think its a gonna be a close game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think we're going to blow them out.
I think Taylor Mays is gonna decapitate Golden Tate!!!!!
Originally posted by prime21:
I think Taylor Mays is gonna decapitate Golden Tate!!!!!

This.
i think it's going to be really loud in the stadium
I'm about to buy my ticket anyone wanna go?
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Had a dream last night that the 49ers were down 28-0 at halftime but that we came back to win. Weird s**t lol

GO 49ers!!!!

I had a dream last night the Niners were down 14-0 after the 1st Qtr with no offensive yards. The camera panned to Jimmy Raye and that was the end of the dream. Last time I had a Niner related dream it was pretty far off from what really happened.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by Byisgod:

GO 49ers!!!!

I had a dream last night the Niners were down 14-0 after the 1st Qtr with no offensive yards. The camera panned to Jimmy Raye and that was the end of the dream. Last time I had a Niner related dream it was pretty far off from what really happened.

I'm a diehard Niner fan too but I never f**king dream about them. You guys are weird.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think its a gonna be a close game

I don't. I honestly think we will blow them out. We owe them an ass whoopin from when they shut us out a couple of years ago. They broke our scoring streak or some s**t like that.
49ers 27 Seahawks 10

We are too much for Seattle. No Okung, no legit WRs and a shotty defense. Gore is ready to run wild.
Originally posted by teeohh:

That's whats great about the preseason, everyone thinks their team is going to be good so they talk trash, but after Week 1 the Seahawk fans will realize they have a crappy team and it is going to be another long season. GO NINERS!!!